How many Jars? what size

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4u2sm0ke

Reaction score
Can I use old spaggettii sauce jars?

Yep, those will work. :)
Anything with a screw-on lid, will likely work.
I used 1/2 pint standard canning jars, but that's just what I had laying around.

I started with spaghettisauce jars but found they maintain a smell regardless of how thoroughly I washed. So I looked @ mason jars @ walmart and got a dozen 1/2 liter jars for 5 buck. Actually I bought two boxes. Theyre actually cheaper than the spaghetti sauce

gangalama said:
I started with spaghettisauce jars but found they maintain a smell regardless of how thoroughly I washed. So I looked @ mason jars @ walmart and got a dozen 1/2 liter jars for 5 buck. Actually I bought two boxes. Theyre actually cheaper than the spaghetti sauce

Oh But we love spaghettii gang...But I have swiped some Mason jars from my Moms House...:p just want to be sure to have enough when Harvest comes:hubba:

Those jars will work well. Just need a decent seal. A case of mason jars is soo cheap, almost anywhere you find them.

what about the freez bags? would they keep my smoke fresh?

Very nice widowmaker! Where did you find those?

:joint:

I agree with the gallon zip lock bag, Thats what I use all the time with no problems.

the widowmaker said:
These are a few of my cure jars.

Hey Widow..Thanks where could a guy like me get his Hands on some of those jars? Thanks

jomchimpo said:
In what season are mason jars sold?

Maybe the GLASS season...:rofl: ....I found some at the food store and baught a case of 12..

4u2smoke said:
Hey Widow..Thanks where could a guy like me get his Hands on some of those jars? Thanks

I got them from a place that only ships to europe so i'm not sure

WOW Widow those Ladies Look Nice what you got in there..8 ladies?...I just put mine into Jars last night...

Latest posts

Back