How much do you think? (pics)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAD

Reaction score
Hey ppl,

I have 4 plants 3 weeks into flower and im curious how much i should get out of them as this is my first grow and im realy excited!!

Ive got a pic of one of the ladies, There not tall at all there all about 26 inches tall but there very bushy!

There isnt much to the plant but the buds are super dense!

Anyway...Anyone have any ideas what i should expect from this crop?

ww1.JPG

ww2.JPG

What kind of light do you have on those 4 plants? If you had 600-1000 watt I would say your dried weight would be between 2-4 oz per plant ballpark figure. Try to picture that you're going to lose 75-80% of that plant when the water is evaporated.

there under 600w hps, the plant is small but the buds are really dense and solid! i hope i get a good amount out of them

It's really hard to answer that question, mainly because as soon as you harvest and begin curing, you will lose about 80% of the bud's weight in the next 2 weeks due to losing water weight as the buds dry.

The plants look great for being only 3 weeks into flower, so be happy/optimistic with that :)

Thanks guys, Im really hoping for at least an ounce of each plant but im not getting my hopes up!

I will keep you posted on my progress.

Will the bud swell even more than they are now or will they stay the same size and just ripen??

God i cant wait untill there done they smell so awsome!!

Well you're 3/8 weeks into flower you you aren't even half way there yet, the buds will continue to plump up and then mature as it grows closer to the 8th week. Just be patient and you won't be disappointed :aok:

if you're only 3 weeks in you still have some ways to go. They'll definitely get bigger. Just don't pick too soon! Get yourself a small microscope/magnifying glass that you'll be able to see the trichomes with. Once they become the color you want then harvest. Depends on the strain about how much time it's going to take to fully flower. But I think you probably still have at least 5-6 weeks to go. Without knowing the strain though, there is no way to know for sure. Just keep watching those trichs!

Just for some quick info about trich color..
Half Cloudy Half Clear - Very much a 'heady' energetic high
Cloudy - Heavier head high less energetic
Cloudy/Amber - Moving from head high to couchlock high
Full Amber - Couchlocked, strong body high that if grown/cured properly should just about knock you out ;)

Sweet i like the sound of amber high!!

Thanks Bro!

Latest posts

Back