how much longer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chirp

Reaction score
Yo guys I started by plants about two months ago I'm on a 12/12 now and I was able to identiy my males, I removed them. My females are about 1.5-2 feet tall and I see many antenas with white hairs. I have a couple questions. First how much longer until they are ready to smoke. Also I have been spraying them with club soda for the CO2 , can I keep doing that. Is there anything I should be doing to maximize yeild. Also I'm using Ionic bloom right now should I be flushing at any time. Any help would be apprecitaed thanks.

How long have you been flowering for? what kind of plant is it, is it indica,or sativa, or a mix? Not a Co2 user myself but i doubt if the liquid on the plant will do it any good more when your flowering it may end up causing mold, Co2 is needed more for enclosed grows to reintroduce plant breathable air for hot non vented environments. Whats the N-P-K on your nutes, higher doses of P & K during flower and more N while in veg. I wouldnt flush unless they look sick and are showing signs of nute burn, some people also flush before hearvest but that wouldnt be untill the last week or two.

I've been flowering for about a week, and the plants are mostly mixes

Any where from a month and a half to two and a half months... And 2 weeks dry give or take a week. And about 2 weeks cure. That would be doing it the right way...

Latest posts

Back