how tall do you let your girls get?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Draston

Reaction score
How tall do you let your girls get before you decide to throw them into flowering? Just wondering what height different growers wait to. This is my first grow and my oldest girl (4 weeks today) is sitting at a nice 15 inches of healthy height.

depends on ur setup- usually start to flower mine at about 18" or so, most of the time they almost double that by harvest. def allow for stretching etc

Then if you have a strain like say NL X BB and you let it get 12" before you flower how much will it grow during flower. Will it be 18 inches when done meaning it grew another 6 inches or what. Slim

Go big or stay home :D

I like to start them in flower at 4 feet. never less than 3 feet for me. The strain I run then tops out a 5-6 feet when done.

oltomnoddy said:
Holy Crap! Is that an indoor or outdoor grow???

Indoor, the flower closet is 6'X18' and 8' high. Veg closet is 5X6' and 8' high. clone box is big enough for clones. big plants+big pots+big lights = big buds:D

alaskabud said:
Indoor, the flower closet is 6'X18' and 8' high. Veg closet is 5X6' and 8' high. clone box is big enough for clones. big plants+big pots+big lights = big buds:D

wow, one day ill have a closet like that!

gangotri said:
wow, one day ill have a closet like that!

I had no intention of growing when I built the house and that big walkin closet, but I sure am glad I built it now:D

all these closets i hear of are tiny , mines in a massive area just not measured it haha

dude,i let mine get about a ft. in veg stage,and after i put it in flower its only been 10 days and its well over a ft. now,im afraid its going to get to big for my space,next time i think after it gets about 4 nodes ill put them in flower,to save on space an time.

over head.jpg

f-1.jpg

bleh. I have one plant thats only a few inches from being 2 feet tall right now. I'm going to let her grow a little more :p.

my plant is in flowering and its growing faster than it ever has its over 3 feet tall and when it started flowering it was just a foot and a half

Latest posts

Back