How to effectively grow the strain blue dream.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyfarmerb

Growing to live.living to grow.
Reaction score
Hi ladies and gentlemen.this thread is for us growers to share our experience and tips in the growing of the strain blue dream.also you can check out my current grow journal here.its called, back in the saddle again.happy growing y'all.

If I'm wrong excuse me but isn't Blue Dream one of the strains that strains like Blue Fire was derived from? I read somewhere that Blue Dream is a strain that has been around awhile

There are a lot of strains that start with "Blue". Many of them are Blueberry crosses like Blue Dream I believe.

Blue Dream is relatively easy to grow and has a high yield. It needs to be topped or it will grow a single cola. It tends to foxtail in flower sometimes.
I love the smell and taste of Blue Dream. I can always tell if someone has smoked Blue Dream just by the smell of the smoke in the room.
Blue Dream has been one of my all time favorite strains for many years.

I’m currently growing a couple blue dream auto that I somehow acquired seed for...last year I grew some for a friend who thought it might help with his diabetes...don’t know if he even tried it but I heard he recently lost a toe or two to the disease...on that cheery note...good luck with your grow!

Thx y'all.yeah she must be topped unless your growing in sog or something.i topped my current 3 blue dream girls multiple times each .she is not as leafy as her roommates and she is def longer,taller and it seems thicker stems top to bottom than the og and the gsc.bud development is about the same now like day 13 flower.lets now see how she likes the scrog.thx again for the input.please stop over tommorow or so to my grow journal.entering wk 3 update and pics.happy growing y'all.

Blue Dream has been around for years. I last grew the strain 4 years ago indoors and enjoyed it immensely. Seems as I remember her going long, 70-75 days I think. Most of the stuff I grow now flowers in around 60-63 days.. Good luck

Yeah she is def longer than her peep,s next to her.i really like the slight stretch and node structure of her.long but not so long as to not produce solid formed buds.here is a Saturday morning update on the blue dream...
Week 3 ,day 14 flower.
She seems to be a heavy feeder.not picky , easily manageable and the three are very uniform in structure and size.all three are gearing up for lots of bud.all three are the back row in the back scrog of this picture...
IMG_20200523_065309.jpg

Day 17 flower for the blue dream girls.all three are looking to be identical in growth, development and structure.and all of them are already pushing out trichomes!!!!.gonna now start adding some carbs to them.some molasses.unsulpherd.the b.d. girls are there in the BK row against the wall.all bigger than og and gsc around her.
IMG_20200526_013529.jpg
IMG_20200526_013609.jpg
IMG_20200526_013529.jpg

If I'm wrong excuse me but isn't Blue Dream one of the strains that strains like Blue Fire was derived from? I read somewhere that Blue Dream is a strain that has been around awhile
From what I understand the BlueFire OG I have growing is a cross between Blue Dream and Wifi OG

This is a picture on my phone that isn’t just the Bluefire OG. When I get home I can take some more specific photos
DFFCA89C-3823-4C61-BC8E-7F458A9E552E.jpeg

Attachments

• 46895114-ABCF-44C6-AA8C-BD25FCA77F8E.jpeg
    46895114-ABCF-44C6-AA8C-BD25FCA77F8E.jpeg
    117.6 KB · Views: 7
Yoyoyo my peeps, check in here tomorrow morning to see the day 24 flower update.all is swell my way, Happy growing to y'all.

Sorry about the late update,
I've been pretty busy lately.well here we are.Day 28 flower...the blue dream girls are looking beautiful.triching up nicely and also putting on weight by the day.no issues to report here only pics of trichs!!!!.well please feel free to ask any and all questions,I love the feed back.happy growing to all of y'all.
IMG_20200604_193718.jpg

Looking good. Halfway there now

Latest posts

Back