How to Harvest my fork plant??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

computer07

Reaction score
How do i harvest a plant with two different stalks? i didnt really keep track of time on this one because i thought it died... turns out it grew up and buded nicely , but forked into two stalks. the leaves around the bud are all yellow and the fan leaves are kind of tiger striped with yellow , i only eyed the trichs and most look cloudy. On the other stalk it still looks a week or two behind the other, the fan leaves are still green and most of the bud leaves are green but noticably turning , trichs are clearer from the eye view...im picking up a microscope today but was just wondering.

maybe this will help.

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=81151&d=1222653250

crystals.jpg

crystals 2.jpg

shes sure frosty.i would wait until you can check the trichs.looks like she needs a little more time.jmo

I would wait too! All that wasted potential if you pull too soon.

well i clips off the lowest and smallest bud and im drying on a plate... im gonna smoke it later though... smells really fruity but really green at the same time so i donno.

When it's directly off the plant like that, then it will definately smell "green"... I have harvested plants in sections, like they are suggesting, with no problems and it was worth the trouble...

Peace...j.b.

man...i got close to no high at all off of three big hitters...im gonna wait a bit longer for harvest... im gonna go toke on some AK47 to cheer me up :/

Latest posts

Back