How to let sum1 know that your high

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
school? well man, like how old are ya? its like hard fer us to remember way back when, ya know? its diff with old gaffers, we dont give a shit about being cool. we know who we are. being cool is like being a tool, ya know what im sayin? ya wanna be in the in crowd, then ya gotta supply man not be. dont attract the heat, be smart.

astra007 said:
school? well man, like how old are ya? its like hard fer us to remember way back when, ya know? its diff with old gaffers, we dont give a shit about being cool. we know who we are. being cool is like being a tool, ya know what im sayin? ya wanna be in the in crowd, then ya gotta supply man not be. dont attract the heat, be smart.
\

uhh i have no idea what u mean by you gotta supply man not be, and y did u say dont attract the heat be smart? i dont get it

ITSBUDDAHBUDDY! said:
Naw its all love we just mess wit eachother and make fun of each other, if you ever hang out with real black ppl from the hood then youll realize that they all do it but its not serious. they arent really dissing me cuz they my homies, and i dont let it get to me i just laugh and say something smart back, u gotta get real good at comebacks if u dont wanna look stupid. but i tend to not hold back anything when im high and i try to let it take me over so i can get all the effects but when ur with people its different i guess.

i used to live in the hood if you well and i can relate to what your saying but im never really worried if i look cool in the eyes of my friends cause there already my friends and i dont really care if they think im cool or not

well theres usually girls smoking weed with us 2, know wut i mean? i dont worry about looking cool with my friends, i never really worry about that at all, im just aware of myself i guess and i act acceptable around people i dont know that well and i dont always smoke with only my friends

mainly im talkn bout when i go to school
hmmm...maybe its the type crowd you hang with. What are their studies?..
Premed?..prelaw?..business?...economics?..
Maybe you should think about hangin' with the "artsy" crowd, you know dance, the drama club, ect.

Hick said:
hmmm...maybe its the type crowd you hang with. What are their studies?..
Premed?..prelaw?..business?...economics?..
Maybe you should think about hangin' with the "artsy" crowd, you know dance, the drama club, ect.

im in highschool, a senior

i just smile and hide behind my sunglasses,,,p,l,r

Latest posts

Back