How to pass numerous drug tests for a only $40*

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlazinBob

Reaction score
Hello I am a recent high school graduate who loves to smoke marijuana. Unfortunately, during the 2nd semester of my freshman year I started to get drug tested. During the rest of high school I spent some time thinking of ways to pass drug tests. It was not till my last semester I found a way to pass. This method will work every time under certain circumstances. You must have the following freedoms on the test day:
  • Have time to roam between the notification of testing and the test
  • You must not be searched or have a good hiding spot for the container.
  • You must not be watched
  • Have a clean source of urine

In order to start this procedure you must go to your local smoke shop and buy one of the synthetic urine kits.(Make sure it has the bottle in it with the thermometer sticker) Next empty out the synthetic piss, because that is just yellow water pretty much. The main way to get caught in this operation is by the temperature of the urine. During one of my tests the temperature of the urine dropped 8 degrees in 5 minutes. So I fixed this problem by going to a sporting good store, or maybe target in your case, and buy a hand warmer or foot warmer. (The synthetic urine kit may come with a hand warmer but you will probably need more than one) Try to get the foot warmers that oxidize to become warm. They have an adhesive that makes it easy to attach to the bottle. If you can only find a hand warmer then you can use a rubber band to attach the warmth. Next find your clean source and then before you go to get tested just fill up the small container from the synthetic urine kit with clean urine. Immediately proceed to your testing center with the hand warmers attached to the bottle. It is a good idea to open the warmers before you get the piss, so you will not waste time waiting for the hand warmers to gain warmth. Before you head into the testing center, put the bottle either in your pocket or wear a long sock and put it in the sock next to your leg. If you are able to, it is a good idea to use an electric thermometer in order to make sure the temperature is at 98 degrees or very close before you go into the testing center.(be careful some beep when they figure out the temperature) Although it may seem tempting, do not microwave the piss because it can change the molecules, and if suspected of faking the test, the lab may check for that change. A good way to get it warm is to put it in your car and then leave your car in the sun. If you need to you can turn the heater on when you are driving to the test and put the bottle in front of the vents. Once you are in the bathroom (hopefully alone) empty the urine into the container and put the hand warmer underneath the new container for the urine. Since heat rises it will keep the piss at a steady temperature. If you want to be extra safe, wait till you have to actually piss and use the toilet in the bathroom. (Make sure and flush every time though) As you are doing business in the bathroom, keep an eye on the new thermometer of the container. If it gets to hot, then take the hand warmer out from underneath it. Once you are done hide your equipment and give them the urine.
This situation can be very stressful. It is very important to stay calm and have faith that your method will work. I passed 4 drug tests with this at my school. 3 of them were the home tests from the store, but one time my temperature was to low and they sent me to the drug testing lab. I found it to be easier there, because I had my car and complete mobility. I checked the temperature with the electric thermometer in my car and passed the test. This method is a guarantee every time if you follow the method above and stay calm. It is always a good idea to practice getting and maintaining the temperature of the piss days before the test.
Enjoy,
Bob

Latest posts

Back