how to reveg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

icegrower

Reaction score
can anybody inform me on how to reveg...specialy in dwc...
how myna leaves does one have to leave on the plant...
and do you put it under 18/6 lightcycle...
put it back on veg,nutrient..
and how long do you grow before putting it back to flowering?
:)

i have never re-vegged but this is how i would do it.when its harvest time,you take the majority of the buds and leave some smaller one on the plant.then flip the switch back to 24-7.they will go back to veg state after a couple weeks and take off.puffnafatty is the man for this subject.

this is a method im gona try sometime...
but what are the benefits of growing this way....reveging that is...

I revegged one of the girls from my last grow. she is doing great...

Andy is pretty much right on with what he said there.... when you harvest leave about 30 percent of the plant foilage and all the smaller buds.... The buds is where the new growth will come from after a couple weeks... when the new growth starts coming in, it will look pretty mutated but will straighten out eventually.... once the new growth starts coming in the plant will then drop the rest of the old foilage and will then rely on the new for energy production.

This reveg I only did for like 3 weeks so she did not get very big again at all.... but she is budding pretty well... I am gonna reveg her again and keep her going till I get my attic done and get some real genetics.

Good Luck on trying it if you decide to do it.... pretty interesting.

so you all think that this is að methot to try out?
i must admit that ive been pretty interested in trying this..
are diferent strains more suitble to being re-veged?

wow u were not kidding he is the sheet for reveg i just read thru that hole thread wow is all i can say

yeah.. I was gonna say how... but here you go...that link has better answer than I do..

I can reveg by 24/0 for 2 weeks then move on 18/6 and leave it alone.. it will reveg.. it takes time..best result with cool daylight cfls or MH HID lights IMO.. if I want them to flower..or flower the donors.. I just flip it to 12/12 or put in other room that goes 12/12 with hps or warm light cfls..

for that great thread and info, i must say a realy interesting reading that was.
does reveging make plants more branching than normal....
im sure about it now...as soon as i get the chance i will try this stuff...
man this plant is truly amazing thing:)

Latest posts

Back