How to Smoke a Joint Properly (I learned A LOT!)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good video for the newcomers to the ganja world

something to think about for those with health issues , sometimes I will roll several hooters , depending on how many people are in the sesh , so everyone can enjoy their own , no passing , no germs , do your own thing with that hooter , caress it , stroke it , play with it all you want.
Yea, I don't share weed. People think I'm stingy, but I get my own and smoke my own, so no worries for me on that one. Good advice though.

Hmmm, you and Roster are getting pretty close these days....

colour-rainbow-isolated-on-white-260nw-1727959315.jpg

Have fun you two.....

im gonna report this post unless

Listen to Dire Straits - " Badges, Posters, Stickers, T-shirts" - what do you make of it ?
(not expecting any replies) 🤭

enema time

glass, metal/wood, paper, oranges, apples, peaches, beer can, .. yeap, I smoke mostly by myself, don't trust too many these days in a lot of ways
Well I'd guess you're an older guy (I am) but I think I /we have to take into account its different times. I'd just love to be able to go & have a good sesh with my buddies but most of em ain't around any more and I'm a sort of hermit. But I'm plenty sure there are plenty of young stoners (or just people who love weed like I/you did back in the day.
My son is 44 now but I can get stoned with him and delight in being more sensible than him that's what getting old is for!

Good point. Most of my old smoking buddies have faded in the wind. On occasion I smoke with somebody but mostly by myself.....like now. Funny, back in the day I had very little $$ which means I never had much of a stash....today I have all I want and nobody to smoke with.

Latest posts

Back