How to use your phone for pics??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roddy said:
Can't resize the pics in paint or picasa or something?
You mean an iPhone app? I'm sure there are plenty of apps to actually resize and edit the photos directly on device but i'm not able to suggest one now because i never tried them, sorry.

If i can save some more spare time later i'll be happy to give a look to them.

Edit:
Ahhhh, sorry, my english still sux… in the above post i meant that plenty of apps will born to allow you to directly resize the photos while you are uploading them…. so without the needing to resize them before the upload. That's why i later said that i'm sure they are already available, because the actual apps do this job but not during the upload because it's a feature that still have to come with the upcoming iOS update. Sorry for the confusion!

Pistil said:
Loooool, you made me remember Electrica Salsa! (because salsa=soup in my language)
I can't stop laughing thinking at that guy singing that song live :rofl: (hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5xY53JqTnU) …well, i bet this have sense just for me:eek:
l
"choobie choobie choobie cha-cha-cha".. :rofl:
....and my attempted humor may well have been lost to you, due to the language barrier..;) as the "SQL" I was thinking/hoping folks would think of was squirrel...:hubba:

THANKS pistil for helping with this issue. :)

Doh!:rofl: The squirrel thing was impossible to get for me :D Please consider my many mental diseases and my few language skills while reading my posts :D I must confess that most of the times i just try to guess what you are all saying :eek:

Ok, just another little update, probably the last, on this argument. The release date of iOS6 is set to this fall, probably the end of september/beginning of october… so it will take more that the couple of weeks that i thought seeing that advanced beta version.

Oh, and i forgot to mention that the upload is already possible if you have a jailbroken device, you will just need the SafariUploadEnabler which is available on Cydia.

That's all I have to say about that. :forrest:

Hick said:
"choobie choobie choobie cha-cha-cha".. :rofl:
....and my attempted humor may well have been lost to you, due to the language barrier..;) as the "SQL" I was thinking/hoping folks would think of was squirrel...:hubba:

THANKS pistil for helping with this issue. :)

It be exactly what I thought my friend then went out and shot me some fur diner SQL be damn good ;)

BWD

I have no idea Dianne.

If I wanted to watch movies on my phone I'd just use Netflix.

4 pages later i got my net back up.. ermm thanks everyone..... :D Marijuana PASSION is definitly the right name for this site.. thanks again everyone.. i still dont know how to use my STUPID smart phone.. i know huh.. anyways least i can post the old school way when my net is working...

Mahalo Nui Loa
Squidy

A little bump to say that iOS6 is finally available, so that the iPhone users will be able to upload photos on MP without any trouble:ciao:

Pistil said:
A little bump to say that iOS6 is finally available, so that the iPhone users will be able to upload photos on MP without any trouble:ciao:

Testing

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back