How'd you come up with your username?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol very funny post! good names all. Ruffy has been my nickname for yrs

Compared to San Leandro, Calif., where I grew up, everything about the Skagit Valley was Majic, The dirt here might be the most fertile in the world!! (i've heard it claimed)!!! In 1976 I bartered 10 seeds of marijuana for a weekend guided fishing trip to a couple of dudes from Bellingham,Wa. They gave me a pure afgani strain that you could not hide the stink. compared to the Mexican Brick weed it was just magic, I had already been busted for both indoor and outdoor cultivation back in S.L. and was terribly addicted to germinating seeds,I bought my first 1000 watt halide out of hightimes in 77, anyway, the locals started calling my weed skagitmagic, I mostly called it GooBud, Here's a picture of the Narc that busted me, along with a few seedlings, I see it's 17 plants, still two over my allotted 15.

P1120017.JPG

way kool skag!! i like ur pumpkin avatar also. lol peace

We own 3 restaurants in WA now. When I worked the line back in the day, for fun, but to see and make sure the food was up to par. The cooks called me nouvelle. In culinary school besides sanitation, the first thing you learn about is the word nouvelle or mis-en-place. First means to be hip or bold or new/innovative and the other means, better keep your workstation clean and organized or you will be doing dishes all night.

SKAGITMAGIC said:
Compared to San Leandro, Calif., where I grew up, everything about the Skagit Valley was Majic, The dirt here might be the most fertile in the world!! (i've heard it claimed)!!! In 1976 I bartered 10 seeds of marijuana for a weekend guided fishing trip to a couple of dudes from Bellingham,Wa. They gave me a pure afgani strain that you could not hide the stink. compared to the Mexican Brick weed it was just magic, I had already been busted for both indoor and outdoor cultivation back in S.L. and was terribly addicted to germinating seeds,I bought my first 1000 watt halide out of hightimes in 77, anyway, the locals started calling my weed skagitmagic, I mostly called it GooBud, Here's a picture of the Narc that busted me, along with a few seedlings, I see it's 17 plants, still two over my allotted 15.

You old hippy! Your plants look a lot better then in '66. Love it.lol
Skagit valley is the most beautiful place ever...just rains to much for me..but the rain makes it beautimous.

nouvellechef said:
We own 3 restaurants in WA now. When I worked the line back in the day, for fun, but to see and make sure the food was up to par. The cooks called me nouvelle. In culinary school besides sanitation, the first thing you learn about is the word nouvelle or mis-en-place. First means to be hip or bold or new/innovative and the other means, better keep your workstation clean and organized or you will be doing dishes all night.

So you are really new and innovative or a dishwasher..
Good to know Nchef. fun stuff this thread.

holy s**t, since I've joined here I've read ur username as skagmatic instead of skagitmagic lol I'm too fricken stoned haha sry man

But I can't tell you mine bc it could incriminate me soooooooo it will remain a mystery to you all lol

Rosebud said:
Mine is simple...grew roses for competition for 20 years. The people in the hood call me the rose lady..if they only knew. ha
That is quite interesting Rose. Reminds me of the film , " Saving Grace"!!:):)

I cannot give too many details of my screen name, it would quickly reveal my true identity!

Good job starting this one Nasty.

Well... I got old and went to pot (ya know, health etc) literally and figuratively, physically and mentally. I mentioned to someone at work how I wished I knew someone that smoked weed cause if I could score seeds I would grow it... Well, turns out he knew a medical grower. I got a nice clone, some seeds, and Gone2Pot! Was born :D My first forum name was gettinold&goin2pot, and that was just too much to sign in with! So I am Gone2Pot! G2P :48:

mjrivers said:
holy s**t, since I've joined here I've read ur username as skagmatic instead of skagitmagic lol I'm too fricken stoned haha sry man

But I can't tell you mine bc it could incriminate me soooooooo it will remain a mystery to you all lol

i do the same thing. good weed eh?

Well, my name came from the love of music. I am an artist, and I have a very diverse taste in music. What I listen to changes all the time. A few years back, I hit a wall, of what I was wanting to hear. I just get sick of mainstream music feeding the generic youth of today. A good friend of mine gave me a burned disk called "the desert sessions". I asked what is this? He said "trust me, your going to like this" I found out that it was Queens of the Stoneage. I then heard the album "songs for the deaf", and I almost felt like I was reborn! Yep, thats how I ended up with my name... NEEDS MORE COWBELL!

cali, for the state I live in..it was AZwildviolet in Arizona...wild violet are my favorite flowers and I grow 420......:)

I was just HIGH,,thats how I got mine. Before Weedhopper,,it was COWBOYBUDSKY.
Cowboy cause thats what my Brothers called me and Budsky cause I like to Drink and Smoke Budskys.:D

Stoneage said:
Well, my name came from the love of music. I am an artist, and I have a very diverse taste in music. What I listen to changes all the time. A few years back, I hit a wall, of what I was wanting to hear. I just get sick of mainstream music feeding the generic youth of today. A good friend of mine gave me a burned disk called "the desert sessions". I asked what is this? He said "trust me, your going to like this" I found out that it was Queens of the Stoneage. I then heard the album "songs for the deaf", and I almost felt like I was reborn! Yep, thats how I ended up with my name... NEEDS MORE COWBELL!

Awesome band....one of my faves for sure.

dman1234 said:
I hate mine, I was reading on here 3 years ago and I had a couple questions, i didnt think i would stick around so i typed the first thing that poped into my head into the username field, i took the first letter of my first name and came up with Dman1234.

I wish i had put a little more thought into it but its to late im stuck now. LOL.

Hick may help you with that.

I was looking for a name that wouldn't have been taken, so I started with an X... after a vowel, another consonant or 2, then an quick flick of the fingers... it just wrote itself.

awesome channeled name Xeblaro :D

I'm a Dune freak so I thought I was a total genius when I came up with green (for herb duh) and mentat for the human computers from the Frank Herbert Dune novels.

The spice extends life. The spice expands consciousness. The spice is vital to space travel. The spice must flow!!

Latest posts

Back