HTGSupply

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerrorAP2

You're so cool, Brewster!
Reaction score
I finally ordered an HPS system from them today. It's only a 150W, so it's nothing fancy. It will suite my needs perfectly though, as my space is very small and I will mainly be focusing on Auto's.

Has anyone had a good experience or two with HTG? How fast was shipping and was everything okay when it arrived?

:holysheep: You will be fine my man. I have ordered from HTG Supply many times. I think they have one of the best customer service plans going. I have also read other peeps postings stating how good their customer service is. You have any problems at all with your products and they will have another one on the way pronto. Good people and I have had no complaints with anything I have ordered from them. I once ordered a four hundred watt HPS bulb. And it would not fire. They sent me out another one. Come to find out it was my fault becuase I had a MH ballast! So there you go, and I hope this answers any doubts;) you might have had... keep em GREEN...:hubba:

This is good news. Thank you for the mental support guys. I get really worried when I order from somewhere I've never bought from before.

probably one of the best online grow stores. some things are over priced so always shop around, but your not gonna get a better quality ballast and such for the same low price. very great customer service and i bet ya itll probably be there in three working days. very fast shipping and even included soe stickers and a really awesome lighter with my light and bulb.

I am fortunate enough to be within driving distance to one of their brick and mortar locations. Some of their things are a little pricey but they are a reputable distributor, plus they have great customer service and really cool employees. They are able to answer questions about lights, nutes, organics, mediums, and any other question I've ever come up with(discreetly, obviously I've never stated what I was growing, and they are courteous enough to have never asked). None of their products are refurbished without you knowing, always brand new in the box. I've had nothing but good experiences with them, and I think the greatest compliment you can give to any business is to recommend them to a friend, which I have done more than once. I've never had anything shipped so I can't comment on that but I'm sure if it isn't ok on arrival they will take care of it.

Htg does good. I ordered a MH rebuild from them. Eveything was great. And you get a sticker and a nifty little lighter/beer bottle opener!

I've a couple orders from them. I ordered a 4 lamp 4ft floro. from them, they were out and upgraded me to a 6 lamp and included the extra bulbs!! Well, one of the grow tubes was defective and i just went and bought a replacement from the local garden store. On the next order i did, i thanked them and mentioned the defective tube. They sent me 2 4ft tubes to replace the defective one. I've read other such stories with HTG. There ya go!

HTG rocks, I use them for almost everything. Got a 16" Wall mounted fan from them, when I opened the box the fan was all broken. I emailed HTG and they had another fan at my house in 2 days, free of charge. They even let me keep the old broken one. :hubba:

Probably one of the best things about ordering through HTG is that if your item of purchase is out of stock they dont back order you. They upgrade you for FREE to the next comparable item. I've had it happen to me twice, once with a bulb and once with a reflector.

Their shipping is super fast, and ya the lighter is pretty cool! :rolleyes:

Just got my 400w from them monday, sent the order on friday... they are fast! and definately of good quality so far, my girl is loving the light.

Also found out i have an HTG store that is my closest hydro store just north of me.

GreenMachine90 said:
Just got my 400w from them monday, sent the order on friday... they are fast! and definately of good quality so far, my girl is loving the light.

I saw that! I have a feeling I'm going to be doing exactly what you are/were; constantly going in to the room to see the light and have a feeling of accomplishment. :p :eek:

yess, as a matter of fact i think im going to go take some pictures and start my journal right noww lol

bluealein56 said:
im gonna try to find stuff thats out of stock now. lol

Yep it pays off to be an out of stock magnet. lol

At least at one site there are perks, everywhere else I just get stuck waiting.

Latest posts

Back