Huhm is this an anomaly seeding?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gaiant

Reaction score
I germinated this 3 days ago and was the first to sprout. Haze 1 variety so today I carefully flicked its coat off seems it had probs dropping its shell. Is this like on the weird side? I see a tiny fan on one side only.

View attachment image.jpg

Does look a little lopsided, doesn't it? It's still a baby. Let it go and see what happens.

Some plants are just tards and are disfigured and odd just like Quasimodo. LOL

Wait and see.

I gently flicked again tonight and seems to have helped a bit. Got these from Nirvana along with 5 NL and not seeing any activity with the NL tomorrow will be 6 days and all fems. So far 3 Haze 1 up/ 0 NL?

Keep is moist, put a clear cup over it for a dome, it will open up easier. I have had a couple of mutants that pulled through just fine. Once the leaves open up take the dome off, you don't want stem rot. Keep it close to your cfl or t5.

It's not a mutant, you pulled the hull off and that is the remainder of the inside of the seed, sticking the cotyloens together. Flicking it is not the best thing, but as MR1 said if you cover it with a vented cloche, the moisture will help it grow it off. If you try pulling it off you will pull the entire seedling up, tearing all the lil root hairs and possibly killing the seedling.

Latest posts

Back