Hungover!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SmokinMom

I'll never drink margaritas ever again. :hitchair: They kicked my butt not once but twice!

Driving home from my girlfriends house at 6 AM I decided to stop for a Diet Coke. About 10 minutes later while driving in traffic the urge came over me and I got soooooo sick. :eek:

When I got home my hubby was going to give me a hard time for staying out all night but instead felt sorry for me. He said I looked too pathetic. :eek: I disrobed in the kitchen then took a quick bath before cleaning my car and going back to bed. Thank goodness for leather interrior...

I mean it, no more margaritas!!! And these were the special ones. They were $9 a pop! :eek: i should have stopped at 4.

Ok...back to bed. :p

(Oh and this is kinda funny. My hubby thought I got sick from the soda, and not from anything I may have done last night. ;)

I haven't done that since I was a teenager!!!!!!

Ha- just saw this on the website of where we were last night:

The &^%$*&^& is made with Sauza Conmemorativo and Presidente brandy--"Top Shelf, Authentically Flavored ... & Very Strong--Use Caution!" reads the fine-print warning.

Poor Mom!:fid:

I quit that kinda partying years ago. I got so drunk off screwdrivers that it cured me forever.

Always better to smoke weed.:doh:

You'll feel better tomorrow........

Well we had plenty of weed too.

Man alive. I feel like ****!

hahaha, gotta watch that fine print :p hope you're feeling better already

Some times it is good to go out and splurge. Yes the next morning you realize what you are not missing about doing that all the time, but on the other hand you realize that you can be who ever you want and still go out and have fun like you used too. This is something that people should never lose. I will call this the Peter Pan Complex - All of us should keep that child in us and bring him/her out every now and then just to remember who we are, were and going to be.
SmokinMom you might feel like **** but you had a blast......I will bet the first nug off my plant on that:D

lol!! oh man crazy! :rofl: i been sick in my car before :( i know it aint a nice affair lol

Aw momma... That's never any fun. I thought the cowgirl in yah would never let you be sick.;)

See what happens when you drink to much SmokinMom. :eek: Better off leaving those days behind and letting the kids take over. :p Hope your feeling better. ;)

hey Mom maybe this will help....next time take a couple of extra buds out wit ya & designate yourself as the designated driver:hubba: ...... = home safe,clean car & no loosing half a day enjoying sleep while your head clears up from last night, glad ya made it home safe & hope ya feel better:cool:

heh, poor, poor mom. Margaritas got the best of ya. I dedicate that one song by foo fighters to you. but like "are margaritas getting the best, the best, the best offf youuuu" :) okay i'm done lol...just stoned ;) take care mooom! see ya

~Burn One~
Dewayne

I am still sort of blah.

I need to go see her cuz she has a bag for me...;) and my shoes. I couldn't find them yesterday morning so I left without.

LOL.....one of those nights I guess....

your not alone with the hang over ma. lol moved last night and just commenced drinking screwdrivers all night while unpacking next thnig I know I wake up at 8am on the couch with a splitting headache. ugh......
but oh well woke up to being 1/2 done with the unpacking. :D

Latest posts

Back