Huntingtons disease and Mj

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maineharvest

Reaction score
Im just wondering if any of you have any experience with Huntingtons and mj? Any informational sites would be helpful too. I have a mother and two uncles with the disease and I could very well have it too. I havent been tested due to no health insurance but for some weird reason I just feel that Ive got it. I have a 50/50 chance of having it. Both of my brothers tested negative so the odds of all three of us not having it is pretty slim. Any info would be helpful. Thanks.

Granny Stormcrow has a sticky in the Med MJ forum. I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for there :).

I HAVE A FRIEND THAT SUFFERS WITH HUNTINGTONS, I KNOW THAT SMOKING SOME STRONG WEED HELPS WITH THE JITTERS(as he calls them).
The difference is unbelievablefrom when he hasnt had a smoke as to when he has. but i wonder if cannabutter or something like that would help more?

I bet cannabutter would be great for Huntingtons. If I test positive for it, then I will be doing a lot of my own experimenting.

Latest posts

Back