Hydro set-up help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcolvv89

Reaction score
Hey guys I was looking into this hydro way of growing. I was wondering if someone can tell me how I will be able to build one of these? Looks like its a great way to grow and I think I will like it some please help this noob lol

first you have to decide what kind of system you want...then go to the D.I.Y. section on the forum. study up on different kinds and do your research. ALOT of peeps on here love their hydro's...me being one...then when your ready, post what you got going and what you have to work with. by studying up in the do it yourself section, you'll also have a little insight of what is being said on advice and all. just shout out the questions dude. all the luck at ya

Also, go to youtube and watch a bunch of the hydro videos there.. There is one in particular , search,'I Grow Chronic" ... there is a nine part video and it is a good tutor on how to set up a simple drip system and a ebb and flow system....

If you figure out what ur looking to build/do drop me a PM and i can help u through a few things if u can't figure it out in the dyi section......

Latest posts

Back