Hydrogen Peroxide in the grow room?????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

215zealot

well, i used to grow "magic Mushrooms" when i was younger and Hydrogen Peroxide was a god send because it sterilizes everything.

so, i have been using a heavily diluted hydrogen peroxide in a spray bottle in my grow room. so far i only use it to spray down trays and decontaminate things. i also sprayed it where the coco coir touches the hydro clay it my setup because i read it keeps oxygen around roots and prevents overwatering.

is it ok to actually spray foilage with this stuff? i think it would be good to kill mites and flies, as long as its diluted will it not hurt the plant?

please let me know the deal. thanks in advannce.

IDK about hydrogen peroxide for a foliage spray, but I do know that you can steep some tobacco in hot water then strain and dilute and use it for bug spray... It's amazing kills all the mites and leaves the plant lovely!!

no. dont use it as a foliar spray, i just doesnt sound like a good idea, not that i know from experience, i just wouldnt do it.

what strength is the h202?

i heard you can dilute fertilizer and use it as foliar spray but I wouldnt try it less humidity better plants

naw i dont mean to foliar feed the plants, i just meant to lightly mist the plants once and a while to kill any flies, etc.

your better off misting with neem oil to combat anykind of bugs or flies.
hydrogen peroxide can be added to the water you use for watering and fertilizing.

215zealot said:
naw i dont mean to foliar feed the plants, i just meant to lightly mist the plants once and a while to kill any flies, etc.

great question 215. i would love to hear more on this...bb...

Latest posts

Back