Hypers Perp attempt, Take 1...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hypercardriac

Bagseed BADASS
Reaction score
So, here it is...

Fox farms ocean forest
General hydroponics floranova grow & bloom
Dinafem white widow
G13 labs super skunk
Bomb seeds cluster bomb
Bomb seeds berry bomb
dinafem white widow auto
la women
northern lights blue
Delicous caramello
Veg 400 watt metal halide
Flower 1000 watt hps

So, plants sprouted 12 days ago, had to order new ballast so i went straight to flower with my skunk and my white widow... all seeds are feminized, still waitin on the ret of the genetics... i have only added a little floranova bloom so far but i believe i will be opening the grow as well, seeing as my skunk is starting to yellow... they are all under 400the watt hps until my big ballast arrives.. i say all, however, until everything arrives im only growin 2weed plus a couple bagseed clones and some veggies.. i will update daily, pics or video on a weeky basis.. im not a noobie, but not highly experienced, however pretty well educated.. new to the forum, not to the beautiful hooch in which i will produce.. i have run lots of bagseed 12/12 straight up, and the quality is always higher than that of vegged seed of the same bag, however yield slightly less.. these first 2 will be smaller yield but get the ball rollin.. i intend to have 10-12the plants flowering once in full swing, 2 or 3until in at a time, again every 2 weeks, with intent to be pulling 2-3 plants every 2 weeks, while also replacing those plants so they will be of varying stages.. this is a medical garden and i will go with more plants if im able after full swing...

thank you.. sorry for the typos, the browsers autocorrect throws **** in behind every #... think i got it taken care of now.. worth noting, i have 2 rough bagger clones, finally startin to move again, and one isolated male boss hogg, im attempting to catch some pollen and get some seeds from one of the bagger clones... not sure how long it takes for the pollen sacs but they are there now... i keep a few bagseeders around to play and torture, kinda push buttons for my own curiosity, and then i can leave the good girls alone.. the bagger clones are great quality mids, so if the breed is successful, i should end up with some great smoke...

Latest posts

Back