I am a male can I use female to pass?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I peed on my foot because of poison ivy. I don't know if it cleared it up but I sure wasn't going to scratch it afterwords. Would any non haters mind messaging this guy, getting the method and posting it? I fear I've already been tagged and bagged.

Don't you know that boy pee is blue and girl pee is pink?

Sorry. :p

I have no idea if they can tell a difference.

That's only true with enough snow cones. I had to quit eating those when I had a blue deuce. Thought I pooped papa smurf.

TentFarmer said:
That's only true with enough snow cones. I had to quit eating those when I had a blue deuce. Thought I pooped papa smurf.

:rofl: I was wondering what my problem was. ;)

INTHEDES said:
Man I guess I gotta tell you in blunt E-N-G-L-I-S-H, I'll be happy tell you,just ....you got it ,message me.
I'm not to sure what method of testing the state does ("gas or what ever your refering to),and as far as believing me....just spend a couple of bucks and test it yourself.
And for you "labtecs",hmmm.Is it possibe to not mask your piss but simple purify it?If you wanna know more you know what to do !!Not intending to hurt anybody....with their feelings on their sleves

uh-oh.. detector alert!!.. :rofl:

.."feelings on their sleves"??? I don't understand the analogy.. noones feelings have been hurt, that "I" can see. Unless it would be yours, because noone is swallowing your line...
but if you'll message me, I can tell you how to get everyone to believe you... :hubba:

Hickery,dickery,doc...the Hick busted out the clock!The Tentfarmer strolled in,the lamb thinks"finally it's that time again"....the heels reveal the plot...

hee hee he
INTHEDES is all in a fever
pokin' fun at my ovine endeavors
makin' fun o' my sheep
that's a shot thats just 'cheap'
but if she allowed you to do her
I'd flat leav'er
:rofl:...

But let's not be distracted from the subject here, now... ;)

I Think she has purdy high heals on.;)

I'm always happy to see that people get joy of the idea of myself fornicating with a sheep. What a world :)

TentFarmer said:
I'm always happy to see that people get joy of the idea of myself fornicating with a sheep. What a world :)

Yes,,but was it consentual?:D Perfert. Bet it wasnt a sheep at all,,it was a lamb.:ignore:

Thanks for puttin the vulgar language in check ;)
Made my day to see peeps just roll with it and not give me hell. :cool2:
Everybody got a joint of mutt bud waitin for em for this :48:

CowboyBudsky said:
Yes,,but was it consentual?:D Perfert. Bet it wasnt a sheep at all,,it was a lamb.:ignore:

It really wasn't what it sounds like, I swear I was just trying to help it over the fence.

Latest posts

Back