I am beaten ! Help please !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HippyInEngland said:
Use it half strength :)

Then open the bottle of 4X and get it down your neck.

:peace:
Done ! And thanks for the help hippy ! Cheeerrs ;) !

HippyInEngland said:
Your plants are looking well, the heat is having an effect, but thats normal, its all part of growing outside.

The pics don't really show the worst of the damage ! It is worse than it looks ..I'm suprised at how good those pics look ! I'll get some better shots if things get worse ;) !

Just a quick thank you to those who called in and saved my girls ! HIE , Ozzy , Hamster , BBFan , Jmansweed , and of course the chef ! Some leaves did die ..But hey who cares lol ! They have coloured up again and are no longer droopy ! I fed them everything that everyone mentioned ! So pat ya selves on the back ! Cheers ..and bong rips are on me ! ( Man hugs all round ) with the lights on ! And no sexytricks ! Peace and All the best !

stop using strips to test ph they are not accurate get a meter

also what is your tap water reading for ppm. even though your problem is better always good to know how hard the water is

purplephazes said:
Hey HL thanks for calling in Bro ! That water in the box is showing 6.5 -6.8 ph according to the strips ! Previously i've been using tap water which is 8.2 but 6.8 with lemon juice added to the water ! I stopped using it 2 days ago because the problem is getting worse not better ! A freind has my Hanna meter at the moment but i checked the strips against the meter before he took it ! And they are pretty close to being the same according to the colours on the strips ! I have'nt added any nitrogen supplements since flowering ?? I only use what the thrive has in it = n 8% p 5.6% k10% at half strength ! I can easily add more nitrogen good idea yes /no ???

this is as far as i got to reading pp. these nutes are wrong for flowering. your plant is suspended in a veg/flowering stage. ie...not quite getting what it needs to flip into full flower. now, if your numbers were maybe something like this, 4-10-6 you would be looking good. it's not to late...:) ...

HippyInEngland said:
Morning PP :)

The nutes you are using are for tomatoes, not ideal for MJ, it has the micro elements missing.

The NPK you are using is for veg growth, you need a higher P for flowering.

Double P to the N and K.

Any way of finding a feed with a high P so you can add it as a suppliment?

posted. then reread.;) ... i see hippy was on it. good call hippy.:D ...

pp, you don't need direct sunlight to pull off a grow. i plant in indirect light outside all the time. once you get the swing of adding the proper nutes, at the proper time, you'll have it down to a science on your grows for those conditions every time...:) ...

a question?, why would you give up your hanna to a friend? why not give them the test strips?:hubba: ...lol...

hope you got her figured out bro...

IRISH said:
why would you give up your hanna to a friend? why not give them the test strips?:hubba: ...lol...

hope you got her figured out bro...
" Evening Irish " The Dude i lent my hanna to is in his mid sixties and i gave him some clones around a month ago . He's kinda stubborn ( 67 ) He's not prepared to mess with strips ?? ( bad eyesight ). But he wants to check his tank water ( refill ) He also use's the same nutes ! We're working on finding a hydro shop around ! Yet an Aussie forum i once visited seemed to be using a lot of what i am using but also mixing nutes with that miracle grow blue crap as well ! ( Contain all the trace els ).. Most grows looked to be successful but they all get ripped off mainly ! ( outdoor ) . Cheers for the heads up on the nutes ! Its all good from here on ! ;) Peace and take care !

dr pyro said:
also what is your tap water reading for ppm. even though your problem is better always good to know how hard the water is
Post # 2 and pic # 2 click there ..it shows how hard my water is ;) Take care .

dr pyro said:
stop using strips to test ph they are not accurate get a meter
High there Doc P ..Post # 5 kinda presents the information regarding your info ! I tested the strips against my meter and i'd recommend the brand i use to anyone ! I've never had ph issues from day 1 !.. 5 months worth of growing anyway ! But nute problems and being able to get decent ones is another story ! ;) ! Peace and all the best ! :D

Glad to hear everything's back on track Purp-

I never doubted you'd be able to fix it anyway.

Thanks for leaving the light on during the man hug!

hahah durrr i see glad i was paying attention i got lost reading all your other stuff on post 1. glad its all good now

Latest posts

Back