I am new to outdoor...PLEASE HELP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JLpr

Reaction score
Hi I started my plants indoor with cfl and they are like 3 inches tall (they are 1 week 4 days old) but the electricity bill is going to come to high because of the lights and the fan so I want to start growing outdoor. I am from Puerto Rico so I live in the tropic. My question is what temperature is good for the plants outdoor other question is that I want to know if the plants need direct sun light.

Thanks

Hello JLpr :)

75F is a good temperature to grow MJ.

What temperatures do you get?

Plants that size do not want direct hot sunshine, they will need partial shade if its very sunny.

When they get older they can handle direct sunshine easily :)

:peace:

That's fine. I started my plants in May last year when it was 85-90F and over the summer it was 90-105F every day. They did great and I had a really good harvest.

When you set your plants out try to find a spot that get full morning sun and is shaded in the afternoon, that way your plants or in shade in the heat of the day(hottest part of day).

I always plant facing to the south to catch all day sun from dawn to dusk. But thats just me...take care..

i always put my plants in any sun. i just need to find good hide outs ..not always easy but 8hrs and more gives good results if possible

Latest posts

Back