I am quiting weed tomorrow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
30 days clean! gonna try one of those CVS pharmacy at home tests to see if I am clean yet

had my first interview today out of approx 6 that it takes to get the job and I aced it!!!! Next interview will be in the next 2 weeks!

save your money at CVS...Ebay has "one screen" for 10 bucks for 5 tests (5 panel)...shipped to the door 10 total ;) took 2 days to get mine. I get a call I test myself first. but i do 3-4 bong hits a week...but am for under for a wuick flush in under 24/hrs...hell i grow they expect me to quit? :p

thanks green!!...yea it sucked...i was originally supposed to on probation for 2 1/2 years....i literally freaked out thinking i wasnt gonna be able smoke reefer for 2 1/2 years....i actually kinda paniced....but since i am a none violent offender and i passed all ua's and i did their stupid drug counseling (which consisted of cocaine and heroin addicts and repeat drunk drivers) talk about feeling out of place.... and because my state has no money i get the boot a whole year and a half early...which is fine with me....i know that im cutting it close as in terms of the test....but i will always be able to put it off a little...got the trust of the p.o. and plus i shoot the **** with her....she would actually be pretty cool if she let me smoke!!....i agree with mutt...dont buy that from cvs...i bought 10 thc drug strips with the 50ng cutoff for $8.50 on amazon...i dont do ebay and pay-pal....corrupt corporate america....best of luck to you dude!!!

I have been in the same stupid drug counseling...I was once suspended from one for telling them that "I was interested in starting a counseling center someday" They asked why and I replied honestly "From an entrapreneurs standpoint, this place is a great investment...people come in I convince them they are addicts and they will never be able to live responsibly on their own without paying for counseling, they get hooked and come in even after their sentancing is over. No to mention there is never a shortage of addicts hence the word addiction...plus the state sends you all your customers!" ...they didn't like that!

yea pretty much dude...they make it seem like your worthless and that if you smoke reefer (or anything else) your pretty much a deadbeat with no morals and that you could benefit from the help....now i know some people need these places...but this is no place for a hard working father and provider for a family who just happens to enjoy cannabis...its ridiculous to say in the least....and yup....the bastards hate it when you go against the grain....but its true tho....they make a killing off it...the agencies that my state has set up...the counselors are just like yea yea yea...they dont even listen to the folks who actually need the help....you would think maybe the state would step in and say hey...these people are repeat drug offenders... why do they keep coming back?...well maybe its because they are not receiving treatment at these state sponsored agencies...its a joke....they are just in it to fatten them pockets up like you said.....they dont care....

I was looking for some info on building houses with Cannabis, I was amazed to find out out building with Hemp is actually pretty well advanced.. Somewhere on the page was an add that said - Find out the Truth About Marijuana... I had to check it out...

It was the Foundation For A Drug Free World based in LA, and they had a bunch of interviews and real life stories of people who have had drug problems, and who were all saying - Drugs are Bad.. OK... They were also giving away free booklets and DVDs that claimed to be THE TRUTH.. And so called Facts!
I had to read what they had to say about Weed...
They claimed that MJ is almost fatal, and once you're 'hooked' you'll loose all motivation to Succeed in life... You will most likely end up being a Heroin Addict, and note - Smoking Tobacco was actually a much better and healthier option, than burning a Joint :giggle:
I couldn't believe it.. It sounded like that reefer madness Movie from the 50es..
I sent them and e-mail.. Told them Jesus would be ashamed of them :hubba:
And their drug free world can not exist... :banana:
They had the so Called Facts about all illegal substances, and alcohol.. But they never mentioned Tobacco and the health issues associated with smoking Fags...
Here's the link..
Have a laugh if you like..
Send them some hate mail too ;)
hxxp://www.drugfreeworld.org/publications/drugs/marijuana-booklet-english.html#/home

I am giving up Cigarettes.. I've been off smokes for a month now... I had to quit Beer, and even bought a Bong so I can burn my ganja tobacco Free!
I also slowed down on my herbal intake and haven't even smoked a joint in over a week now.. I don't see it as quiting MJ.. It's all a part of the struggle to get off Nicotine! I noticed I really miss my smoke once I get high on weed...
MJ is a gift from the Gods!
Use responsibly :D
:bongin:

"n**** i quit yesterday,,,,,,,,*pufffffffffffffff"
-snoop dogg, Friday movies

I stopped for about 3 months recently but got tired of not being called for interviews.
You send out resumes and no one responds.

So, I started smokin' again. Going on 44 years now. Still love it like the first time.

DJ

I like that message Niki..."Use responsibly"

...If we want legal weed and want non users to take us serious this should be the creed!

one thing i can say that may have been said (i didnt read the whole thread)
when you come back to the weed, take it easy!
this summer i went to tokyo for a month, so needless to day i didnt smoke for a month.
when i got back home, i smacked the bong and was so uncomfortable and lit for HOURS. it was seriously not fun, during the high i was even debating quiting weed al together (of course that didn't hold up once i sobered up)
i figured i had been up for over 24 hours, jet lagged and all that.
the next day i got with all my buddies and had a session, rolled up an eighth in one of those XL swishers. i got the spins real bad, like i was drunk or something. felt so sick, and actually threw up. it was allllll bad. my buddy who i took the trip with didn't get sick though, he just got "too high"

however, the couple weeks following that was nice, my tolerance was shot. i was getting nicely lit off such tiny sessions...

good luck.
also i read CMD saying it's really hard to eat when you first quit, SO TRUE!

peace

chuckdee123 said:
this summer i went to Tokyo for a month, so needless to say i didnt smoke for a month.

Why was that man? Is there no weed in Japan? :hubba:

nah i heard its out there, but its like trying to go out and score heroin on the street or something... cops see it like that too.
i read about one of the very few smoke shops or head shops and it was like "be careful, never have anything on you because under covers lurk all day and WILL search you if you buy something suspisious"

....maybe i'm just a wuss...but jail in japan just seems like no joke :eek:

Yeah I have heard that about Japan as well...very strict Island nation!

***!!!

So I have not smoked for 38 days EXACTLY! ...I took a drug test to see if it was out of my system and I still tested positive!!! SUX!!!

Tomorrow I am going to start running in the morning to help flush my system!

Man am I glad to be Canadian!!
They cant test us without breaking our rights.
Good luck with your quest my friend.

Cheers!!!

I mean I knew I was a bit of a heavy smoker....but never thought it would take more than a month to get out of my system...CRAZY!

30 days does seem like a long time. I usually give myself 2 weeks and have passed every test. Even passed a test 3 days after smoking.

chuckdee123: I agree with taking it easy. Was off it for almost 6 months, came back to trainwreck and had a horrible experience. Love it now=)

38 days!

I suppose I was smoking some KILLER stuff before I quite but COME ON!

Started runing this morn, gotta get this crap out of my system soon!

I've cut back to just smoking after work. Sometimes I still get stressed during the day and run out to my car for a quickie. . .

I've also started running to get it out of my system. It feels brutal though, like my lungs are about to collapse. My buddy broke a pipe recently, and I feel like what the insides of that pipe looked like are what my lungs look like. I started doing pilates just today, it's kind of fun and a real work out.

I used to be an alcoholic(I mean, I am a recovering alcoholic), and then started on weed, and now, here I am. I really don't feel like I abuse it, or am an addict, but my court appointed counseling session often makes me feel otherwise. (I got a DUI last year, and I live in Arizona, so it's been pretty awful)

Anyway, saw this thread and wanted to share, and also talk with people that are trying to quit/cut back.

The hardest part is, I love weed. I feel like it does a lot of good for people, and has for myself, but I'm scared that if I continue to smoke it, it will do the opposite. I'm also trying to get off of celexa, and smoking helps with the 'brain shivers'. I quite drinking and smoking cigarettes while I was in tent city, so I want to just be pure I guess. Not sure it will be this amazing experience of enlightenment. . .but maybe it will.

Latest posts

Back