I am searching for C99

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HomieDaGrower

Hillbilly Emeritus
Reaction score
I am on the search for non femed Cinderella 99 seeds. Anyone know of a legitimate site who has them in stock???

Thanks
HomieHogleg

I found them on singleseedcentre.com. they are a good site.

Rosebud said:
I found them on singleseedcentre.com. they are a good site.

Thanks Rosebud,
I have been reading so many positive reviews of her, I must have her now. LOL:rolleyes:

I am beginning to see that buying new strains, is almost as addictive as growing them.:farm:

HomieHogleg

ooops just checked the site.
All they have is fem seeds, and they are out of stock on them.

Rats
HomieHogleg

Oh shoot, I just looked I thought. I don't do feminized either. Sorry I led you astray. I was going to get some too but I checked last week and they are a little expensive except at the single seed place.
You are right seeds may be addicting. oh well.. If i find them in stock i will let you know.

Theres plenty of C99 beans from many breeders... just gotta look around alil and see what breeder intrests you most...

I found some at Hempdepot.ca from the KOS section.
-Says
These are some “f3” seeds made from my “f2” seeds I got from my old buddy RC Cola long ago.

You can get Joey Weeds C99 x A11 at Hemp Depot...good stuff from what I hear.

gypsy nirvana has several c99's. A little pricey but most of the ones I found are up there also. The Hemp Depot has several also. Cannacopia has a c99 x Deep Chunk. It looks beautiful. I also found some at the Hemp Depot, KOS cannabis seeds.

HHL, I meant to tell you last night that when your searching for the c99, sometimes you have to type in cinderella99 or it will show they have none.

Mosca Negra has some C99. For what i heard they are from Brothers Grimm. Trully pinneaple.

Thanks Guys,
I am now trying to decide between Mosca Negra, and KOS. I am leaning towards the Mosca Negra, as it sounds more like the original in the description. But I might have to just go with the first, of the two I find in stock, at a bank I am comfortable using.

Thanks Again

HomieHogleg

Yeah by the way and off the subject a lil..Anybody who was interested in LSC (Leprechaun Seed Co)'s gear you can get that on Cannazon as well. Very reasonably priced I might add. 40 dollars US for a 20 pack. :)

Mosca's c-99 bx-1 is pineapple pheno leaning. I've got two different cuts of her gong right now. Both are in early veg and both have a sweet little smell to them.

Much love to leprechaun seed bank also. Great people, great seeds, great dank at great prices. I've got a couple of their strains going also.

Latest posts

Back