I Am So Pissed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr_toker81

'Re'Member???
Reaction score
last night i watched a video on here about flushing out salts or blah whatever from the roots. so did exactly what it said. i tuned on the water in the tub as close to room temp as possible and flushed out both plants. now on the one plant the **** is getting droopy. the other one is fine. and i tried another trick i saw on another vid on this site with mixing baking soda and vinegar and set it under your plants. well some vinegar overflowed and got in my soil. so i dont know which one EDIT~ it up but this really sucks. i worked really hard and spent alot of time on this **** just to have it fall apart now. any ideas to bring my lady back to life?????????

Chill. Every time I water my plants heavily they tend to droop a little. Why are you flushing. How old are your plants? Dont over think this. Its a weed. It doesnt take much to grow. The more you try to do the more it increases your chance of messing things up. Dont over think!!! When I first started out, I did a lot of damage over thinking. Start basic then over time add more advance techniques. Been doing this a while and still keep my grows basic

Double check before doing anything that seems out of the ordinary. Don't just go off half baked trying weird things. I do not know where you found that video, but it is pretty much an accepted fact that vinegar and baking soda does not work for CO2 enhancement. Just as a side note, CO2 is heavier than air, so needs to be introduced at the top of the room so it can drift down onto the plants. And unless you have reason to believe that you had a salt build up (did you and if so, why?) why did you flush? Flushing should also be done with pH'd water. Tap water generally is not the correct pH.

hydrotoker said:
Chill. Every time I water my plants heavily they tend to droop a little. Why are you flushing. How old are your plants? Dont over think this. Its a weed. It doesnt take much to grow. The more you try to do the more it increases your chance of messing things up. Dont over think!!! When I first started out, I did a lot of damage over thinking. Start basic then over time add more advance techniques. Been doing this a while and still keep my grows basic

that is great advice

i did a flush because before i figured out a few things i over fed and wanted to flush out . plus i started my girls in compressed pete cups and when i transplanted to the 8 inch pot i stuck in cup and all and i figure a good flushing wouldnt hurt to get that cup to break up and get the x-tra nutes out.

actually i saw the thing about the vinegar and baking soda for co2 enhancement on here somewhere when i first discovered the site. its on these videos somewhere. if i can find them ill send it to you

yea ive also read something here about that viniger and baking soda although i never tried it. and mj plants usually droop after a watering just give it light and it should become strong again maybe 2-3 days .And you mentioned flushing it in your tub, always make sure if your using city water to let it sit out for 2-3 days because sometimes it contains chemicals that can mess with the PH and **** ur ladies up.You should flush the plant that you spilled baking soda and viniger also.
Good Luck Bro
_Green Mojo_

You should flush the plant that you spilled baking soda and viniger also.
THis is the only thing I read that I thought you should flush.
Were your plants yellowing from over feeding with nutrients?
That is when you should be thinking of flushing. Otherwise, leave them in the light, let them dry out a bit, and calm down. Likely, all will be well.
As the others said, keep it basic. Lights, venting, water, nutes... get a few down with the basics and must haves and get into the advanced shat later.
Good luck and good smoke

One of the hardest things for me to do as a grower is to just sit back and take a generally hands-off approach. Once you get your room set up and your technique down this is pretty much what to do. I only start fiddling in my rooms if I see a problem. Thats not to say you shouldnt monitor constantly, but if nothings broke, then dont fix it.

Plants droop when you over water its completely normal. I agree with what Hydrotoker said. It is so easy to do too much and hurt your plants when your only trying to help.

yeah i deff flushed because of over feeding and the vinegar and baking soda incident ugghh. and yeah i flushed with distilled water. my leafs were light in color and the tips were starting to brown. so i think i made a good decision! im just gonna kick back and hit them with some lite and hope they recover from my stupidity!!!! thanks guys for the help .

Latest posts

Back