I Am Sorry Tbg!!!!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I saw the boob pic the sec it was posted but was able to contain myself because I knew the implied rules of whoring up the contest thread. In my opinion TBG has a right to be upset at the way it went, maybe not that upset, but I can see where he is coming from. I am not bashing any of the poster either. Let's face it most of have a problem with either rules or authority especially us in unfriendly cannabis places.

BuddyLuv said:
Hey I saw the boob pic the sec it was posted but was able to contain myself because I knew the implied rules of whoring up the contest thread. In my opinion TBG has a right to be upset at the way it went, maybe not that upset, but I can see where he is coming from. I am not bashing any of the poster either. Let's face it most of have a problem with either rules or authority especially us in unfriendly cannabis places.

:cool:That's true buddyluv, I do have a problem with authority...:giggle::bongin: but i am really sorry and apologized to TBG privately as well....

would it be inappropriate for me to maybe use as an avatar?

wow, this has really snowballed. and i know that if i hadnt of posted this wouldnt be happening, now i really feel bad about this. it is only right that i be disqualified from the contest, if it is still going. the rules are the rules and i broke them. sorry for the trouble that i caused!!!!!

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
All the work us Mods do here to keep you members happy goes down the pooper for the most part. COMPLAIN COMPLAIN COMPLAIN!

That's not true TBG, I (and many many others here) appreciate everything you guys do to keep this the great board it is. So to you and all the mods, a heart felt THANK YOU!!! This is the best MJ board out there and there is only one reason for that, or rather # reasons = # mods :D I wish there was a good way to really show it, I would certainly pay my taxes by sending along a percent of my harvests if I could!

:(

I can completely understand why TBG is upset. He only asks a few things when it comes to the BPOTM. It's really tedious to have to go back thru and delete the unnecessary posts. Why not just use the actual vote thread for your feedback if you feel a need to comment???

Several months ago I quit doing the MVP contest because I was frusterated too. Luckily RunByHemp took over for me and the contest lives on.

We spend a lot of time here doing our duties and we don't get paid a thing. All we ask is for a little respect. And in turn we will give it back.

time4tokin20s said:
It don't say a thing about posts without pics are forbidden.Just that they'll be deleted.

Guess who gets to do all the deleting? TBG does. He just asked for a little common curtesy. Guess it's just not common anymore. :rolleyes:

I don't blame him for being fed up.

SmokinMom said:
:(

I can completely understand why TBG is upset. He only asks a few things when it comes to the BPOTM. It's really tedious to have to go back thru and delete the unnecessary posts. Why not just use the actual vote thread for your feedback if you feel a need to comment???

Several months ago I quit doing the MVP contest because I was frusterated too. Luckily RunByHemp took over for me and the contest lives on.

We spend a lot of time here doing our duties and we don't get paid a thing. All we ask is for a little respect. And in turn we will give it back.

I thank all you mods for your time.I love this forum and the contest.
I don't think anybody who posted to that thread has ever shown anything but respect for the mods.I just don't understand why he couldn't show us a little respect and just ask us not to do it.We had no idea because the rules didn't say not to do it.Several of us responded to that thread,not one of us has ever done anything even close to deserve getting banned.That rant was just ridicules.

Seems to me TBG is having a bad day...
Just smoke a fat cone and reconsider bro!
BPOTM is probably the coolest contest there is on MP!
Maybe it's just time to rephrase the rules if people don't get them...
Rules will always be broken Brothers, that's how it is...
Especially when you have a community of stoned people playing by those rules...

All the work us Mods do here to keep you members happy goes down the pooper for the most part.
Maybe for the most part.. I don't know :confused2:.. this place is largely what it is because of the mods.. and I get the feeling there's a lot of work that goes on that we never hear about!

I do know that I thoroughly enjoy seeing the new pic every month.. :eek:

..but maybe it's really not worth it if someone has to have a headache every month :confused:

TBG QUIT THE BPOTM? i know i missed something now, and thats not cool at all. i mean i've never won it but i try like hell. and its all thanx to OUR TBG so please homie from one well mannered smoker to another lets just start drop folks and taking names later.

Sorry to hear about this - i totally missed it and whats this about a boob shot?

Anyway, I have posted in the BPOTM (with a picture) quite a few times and always read that it says 'any posts without pictures will be deleted' so duh... don't post anything if it not got a pic! simple enough lol

I say if you have something to say or add about someones pic then you can message them or visit their journal to discuss.

Don't let it get to you TBG. Most of us are here to chill out with fellow tokers and just have a little fun really. So don't worry... I think you and the other mods do a brilliant job putting up with all our rubbish!!! :)

Thorn said:
Sorry to hear about this - i totally missed it and whats this about a boob shot?

I totally agree with you Thorn! I posted a side-boob (no nip, like your avatar) alongside one of my buds, and i thought that's what caused the problem discussed in this thread, but it turns out that's not what the apology was about, but i think i started the downfall of that thread nonetheless ... i was so stoned i was talking with my hubby about being lost inside a trichome forest :rolleyes:

The pic was in good taste. You would have had my vote for having the nuts (so to speak) for taking it. I know I couldn't pull my goods out and snap a pic for BPOTM and make such a fuss.:)

BuddyLuv said:
The pic was in good taste. You would have had my vote for having the nuts (so to speak) for taking it. I know I couldn't pull my goods out and snap a pic for BPOTM and make such a fuss.:)

:eek: i didn't expect a fuss due to all the curvy pics in "do you ever imagine what your fellow mp posters look like", etc...and i've been perpetually baked since the harvest and everything seems like a good idea right now, but if it was the trouble, than i have no excuse other than to really be sorry and to hope that someone else will take on the BPOTM role, because i do value that, and look forward to the new pic each month as much as i look forward to High Times.....

Tassles anyone?

pasties1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back