i am trying to quit ,please help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jun

Reaction score
hi buddies .i am from Hong Kong and no wonder i am a stoner.
i have some problems ..
i am trying to quit ,and wanna clear the THC that are in my body ,
so i need some ideas to get over some side effects ,
i know it's impossible to be completely cleaned and recovered,
but i dunno if there is something to do to clean most of them(THC & side effects) ,and also i realized even there are ,that also need time to recover.
please tell me what to do ....
sorry for my bad grammar ,bad English ,THANKS!:D

well man i respect you desicion to quit, but are you sure? anyway, if u do a search on the net for sonies #7 and take that in conjuction with anything that strips your system of poisons, it wont take no time at all. sonies #7 is volcanic ash and i've passed pee tests for the u.s army over night...

jun, if you're simply wishing to quit, and no time table is a concern for cleanup. Thc will rid itself from your system within a few weeks. in most cases, 8-12 weeks, and your system will be clean.

What Hick said...and drink lots of water to flush out your system.

Nelson

yes i am just simply wishing to quit and want to be clean.
thanks guys

A good support system and your surroundings are a big factor friend. Find people who smoked and dont or will not smoke around you and use them as a support system.

Yeah, I don't think we are the best of influences on anyone that wants to quit unfortunately. Just remember everyone is a product of their environment. GL with your mission!

Latest posts

Back