I dont really know how to say this....but

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Life is not easy, as children we are protected from it, as adolescents we are aware of it and as adults we often taste its sour pill, I feel TOA's pain deeply as I would feel it as I would with my own, a candle burns with brilliant light, but the wick is only able to keep alive if the wax melts evenly, sometimes the wax does not melt evenly and the wick is extinguished, I wont go into detail but my daughters wick was extinguished on my birthday and my mothers on Christmas day, both days I could never forget, but also both on days of celebration, I always find time to mourn in private on those days, but also realise life goes on and I was blessed to know the people who had a short wick, TOA, memories never fade, the hurt does if your willing to change how you remember the person with love, and not remember her with anger of what happened, You like I, felt the horror, I understand what your feeling.

TOA, your sister and your pup will live in your memory for the rest of your days and they will never age. Forever they'll be young in your heart and mind. Every time you think of them it will most often be something that made you smile or laugh. Keep these memorys in the forefront of your mind and the pain will ease sooner than you could think possible. You may feel a void now, but you can fill it with the love and thoughts of those who've stepped into the next journey of existance.
They'll both be there, waiting, watching and loving you untill you are all reunited on the other side of this plane of reality. Peace and love TOA.
Keep yer chin up , OK? :)

GOD ALWAYS HAS HIS DOOR OPEN. Just remeber onething no one can hurt her any more because God has her safe.

TOA, wow brother, iv'e been away a few weeks, been on board last few days', and i come across this. gotta keep on keeping on toa. through these painful moments, and troubled times bro, is where your going to emotionally grow. i've seen my share of loss, my thoughts , and all of my families are with you bro.

same here been away for a month.. i feel for you bro and ill be sure to pray for her.. if you need to talk im here bud

too sad to many died young... ive had some of my closest high school freinds follow the same train only 2 places it take ya dead or in prision. i feel ya man i aint gona say i pray though but i will say this the good die young... RIP steph

i am so sorry i dont come on here all that often so am just apologising for not having known about this until now. May your sister rest in peace and have a better time in the life beyond. It is so sad when people die before their time. I wish you and your family, TOA, all the best from here on out.

Thorn.

Latest posts

Back