I got two different

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mactight

MOUNTIAN DEW
Reaction score
I got two different extra lights for my 400 hps.I dont know if there are different spectrums in the hps bulbs,or is the spectrum pretty much standard?I got one that is made by Philips,it is called Ceramalux with Alto lamp tech. The other one is just a hps bulb.No company name on it.The ONLY two things thats on the lable is 400 watt HPS and assembled in China.Is either one of these ones good?Both of them? or none of them?Thanks everyone for stopping in and looking at this thread.:aok:

mactight said:

whats that mean^^^^? or was it just a bump after 2.5 hours from first post???

simple anwser is use the philips since it is marked, but any HPS will be ok to use with eye-hortilux being the best IMHO

whats that mean^^^^? or was it just a bump after 2.5 hours from first post???
Hey there HGB,to me it looks like 14 hours and 23 minutes to me.Why do you seem so up tight?Even if I wanted to bump it at 2.5 hours that would seem ok to me,cause I am the one looking for an answer.But,it wasnt that at all, it was over 14 hours and I get grief.OK,then WHEN is the proper time to bump a thread?Because,I want to make sure I am useing proper procedure on posting threads.:aok: What I just said might strike some people funny,but i feel, i should be able to say something.I dont start or do anything to anybody,I do alot of reading and TRY to help out IF I can,and just grow.I think that I deserve the same in return.No hard feelings HGB,you are a good man,with alot of knowledge.Just maybe a bad day.You take care,and stay mello:D

Hey Mactight I'm sure HGB was kiddin around...be honest I wasn't sure what "----->:confused: " meant.
Sometimes things come out wrong. Try a PM first to see what the "intent" was. Might never know.
Hope you guys sort it out and :48: one. :D

Latest posts

Back