I know what I like, I just dont know what strain it is

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DontPoutDrinkAStout

Reaction score
My weed man is always telling me this bag is this or that, but he could be making stuff up for all I know. So I've never really known what specific strains I'm actually smoking. Although I did smoke a blunt of real strawberry cough when I was seventeen.

I like sativas, with the kind of high you can go to class and hit the gym with, Are there any strains that are good for novice growers?

Super Silver Haze is a great sativa variety to grow but it does require a little maintenance. I wouldn't say it's difficult but it's not an easy variety to grow. Its also nice because it doesn't really make you sleepy. It's more of a cerebral buzz--one good for the gym.

Maybe you should roll with an AK48 or 47. I hear they are a clever mix of Mexican, Thai, Afghani and Columbia but grow shorter, mature quicker and are easy to grow. But then again there are hundreds if not thousands of Sativa variety anyone could recommend so good luck on pinning one down unless you get more specific on your own needs.

You gotta start somewhere. I just need a stouter plant that can handle a little inexperience. I just want to get growing so I can get it down ASAP.

Is there an easy way to get pure strain seeds? Besides flying to Canada?

there is hundreds of sites to go to and order killer top of the line strains..look around this site and you shall find.

Check out Mandala Seeds. They have several strains that are cerebral up highs. I have found Speed Queen to be an easy to grow plant that will forgive many mistakes.

What exactly do you mean by "pure strain seeds"?

Awesome, I will definitely check that out!

I think I meant professionally engineered and produced. Rather than picking out seeds from old baggies.

Brothers Grimm has Apollo 11 & Rosetta Stone. I've grown both. Very good sativas & easy to grow. Jock Horror is great as well.

Now, I would be growing indoors. Any special considerations I should take for these strains, lighting, heat, etc?

DontPoutDrinkAStout said:
Now, I would be growing indoors. Any special considerations I should take for these strains, lighting, heat, etc?
room temps-70'-80'
room humidity 40-50%
water ph 5.5-6.5
soil ph 6.8-7.2
lights >depends on what size growroom you have? you can grow with a 42w cfl up to 1000w hps units.

Latest posts

Back