I may have to try growing after all!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SmokinMom

I don't have the room or the guts to try growing weed here at home. My kids get into everything! But now I have no excuse not to try! Check this out...

My dad lives 5 minutes away and has offered me space in his little portable pop-up greenhouse he has on his back patio. He even has a small ceramic heater to put in there on cold nights. He is a bit of a recluse so I don't worry much.

Maybe I'll give it a whirl. Someday. Once I am not intimadated and overwhelmed by all the wonderful info here. :D

Whats up SmokinMom. That is real cool of your dad to let ya use his greenhouse to grow if ya want. Whenever your ready to grow send me a PM and i will get you started. It's not as hard as people make it i'll tell ya that much. ;)

It really isnt. I had great success my first time, and I dont know half of what people on here know.

you're runnin' outta' excuses 'Mom...time to get your 'feet' wet..;)

go for it ... even if you only get a joint worth at least you can say that you tried.;)

Thanks everyone! :) I am excited, yet nervous.

TBG, you'll hear from me after the holidays. Gotta get the Christmas $ first.
;)

Latest posts

Back