I need help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bongofury

Need a light?
Reaction score
I have been reading about Rick Simpson oil and it's healing capabilities for cancer. My younger brother has stage 4 cancer and I want to get him on a hemp oil program right away.

Where can I purchase the oil? Will I need to go to Colorado to get it? I live in a non legal state. Can I get it on line? Help please.

Bongo

I am sorry to hear about your brother. My heart goes out to you and your family.

If your State does not recognize medical cannabis you may have to go out of State to get it.

Here is a website with a phone number that may be able to better address your questions about where to access this medicine.

http://www.simpson-oil.com/

All the best to you and yours!

She will be along shortly, she has it down to a science and its easy to make.

I am so sorry about your brother. The thing is you need a pound to make an ounce or two of RSO. So it is very expensive to make. You can make a small amount out of say, 80 grams of shake/bud and a bottle of everclear. If i can help you let me know. I don't have any rso at this time but if i can walk you through making i would be happy to.

The beginning dose is the size (it is like black tar, but really it is so golden brown it just looks black) of a half a piece of rice. It is very strong and a person taking that dose will be out of commission for 8 hours. It is STRONG. But it can work for killing cancer. The patient should treat this treatment like chemo and rest a lot. You don't really have a choice but to rest.

Let me know if can help. Good luck and healing mojo to you and your brother. OH, and Kraven, it isn't that easy to make. lol

Maybe you just make it look easy. That's when you know someone knows what they doing.

Mrs. Rosie you always make it seem simple. I will have to read a tutorial on it, didn't you just do a batch about a month and a half ago?

Thank you everyone. Rosebud, I am wanting to purchase it. I don't care if I need to go to Colorado to get it. I mean, I'm clueless as to where to start. Do I need a doctor prescription? Or can I just go to Colorado and buy it.

burnin1, I'm checkin out the web site now.

Again, Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Oh, and a friend of mine had stage 4 cancer and has no cancer now. I want to do this soon.

I checked out the web site and submitted my email and phone number.

Bongo

I am sorry to hear about your brother. My heart goes out to you and your family.

If your State does not recognize medical cannabis you may have to go out of State to get it.

Here is a website with a phone number that may be able to better address your questions about where to access this medicine.

http://www.simpson-oil.com/

All the best to you and yours!

They emailed me already. They will contact me soon. Wow thanks. I really appreciate the help.

Bongo

I hope they will be able to help you find a way to purchase this medicine.

I don't know Colorado laws but I have heard if you are a medical patient you can purchase cannabis and cannabis products cheaper.

Good karma to you Friend!

I hope they will be able to help you find a way to purchase this medicine.

I don't know Colorado laws but I have heard if you are a medical patient you can purchase cannabis and cannabis products cheaper.

Good karma to you Friend!

Cheaper would be a bonus. Good karma to you also my friend.

BOF, ask them what strains they use and what the % of thc and cbd are. What kind of cancer? Be careful you don't get ripped off. That is not Rick Simpsons web site.

BOF, ask them what strains they use and what the % of thc and cbd are. What kind of cancer? Be careful you don't get ripped off. That is not Rick Simpsons web site.

Now that never entered my mind Rosebud. I'll let you know what they say before I buy anything.

His cancer started with lymphona. Then colin and liver, then pelvis, now he has a spot on his lung and again the liver.

Yes, always be careful on the internet.

It was my understanding that this is a Canadian medical cannabis oil advocacy group.
They are not Rick Simpson.

Last edited:
Yes, always be careful on the internet.

It was my understanding that this is a Canadian medical cannabis oil advocacy group.
They are not Rick Simpson.

I just was on Rick Simpsons web site. They only supply the means to make it.

Lets hope these guys are on the up and up.

It seems as though this is Simpson oil. I called and left a message.

Simpson-oil.com (North America) Toll free 1-800-783-7065

Latest posts

Back