I need help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Simpson oil called me back yesterday. They gave me a we site to go to and fill out a form. www.cbd-canada.net

My brother will be filling out the form today.

I did not ask what it was made of. We were in a restuarant. It can be used while still taking chemo.

They go into specifics after the form is submitted. I'll be back.

Bongo

Good luck to you and your brother.

Thanks Rose. I appreciate it. I filled the form out myself. It could help me too. I'm diabetic. When I filled out the form it gave me types of oil specific for me.

Next move is they will be in touch.

Keep me posted, i don't want you getting ripped off. It will cure diabetes.. It heals the pancreas. amazing.

I already received an e-mail stating my application is being reviewed and someone will be in touch with me within 24 hours.

Rosebud, you are the best. Thanks a bunch. My brother will fill his out tonight after work.

I'll be back.

Bongo

cbd-canada got in touch with me today via e-mail. I can now purchase the oil.

This is the potion that is recommended for the info I provided in my application. $20 flat rate shipping in North America. Thoughts?

M6-Series Cannabis Oil,
M6 Series Oil - THC Dominant Ratio 6:4 - 60ml $1785.00
M6 Series Oil - THC Dominant Ratio 6:4 - 30ml $892.50
M6 Series Oil - THC Dominant Ratio 6:4 - 15ml $490.87
Ratio is 6 parts THC: 25.0% +/- 2.14% to 5 part CBD 15.6 % +/- 2.7% (Cannabidiol) Includes Variable Percentiles of CBN-CBC-CBG-CBL-CBT-VCO.

Oh, i am sorry, i just saw the 60 ml... So help me out,, 5 ml in a teaspoon, so you're talking about 3 Tablespoons. That is a lot.. If you figure a half a grain of rice per dose to start and work up to 1 tsp a day, that would do a nice course.

I had no idea what it costs. I have used a pound of herb and got a little over one ounce of oil so I knew it was expensive, but had no idea how much. Under 2000.00 to treat cancer is a lot cheaper then chemo. I think I would do it if it was me. I sure hope you catch that cancer and kill it. Good luck, you are a great help to your relative.

I still want to know what the solvent was that was used. ;~)

Oh, i am sorry, i just saw the 60 ml... So help me out,, 5 ml in a teaspoon, so you're talking about 3 Tablespoons. That is a lot.. If you figure a half a grain of rice per dose to start and work up to 1 tsp a day, that would do a nice course.

I had no idea what it costs. I have used a pound of herb and got a little over one ounce of oil so I knew it was expensive, but had no idea how much. Under 2000.00 to treat cancer is a lot cheaper then chemo. I think I would do it if it was me. I sure hope you catch that cancer and kill it. Good luck, you are a great help to your relative.

I still want to know what the solvent was that was used. ;~)

60 ml would be 4 tablespoons. That would = only 12 teaspoons. That would not last too long. Enlighten me..

I will call and ask about the solvent.

The dosage for RSO is found here:http://phoenixtears.ca/ He has you start out with a piece of oil (think almost tar consistency) the size of 1/2 a piece of short grain rice.

That knocked out mr rb and me and our friends for a week. So we quit. Anyway, for cancer the protocol is the 1/2 size rice three times a day..for a week and then increase. I want you to watch his presentation. I think Rick Simpson wants you to get up to a gram a day to treat cancer. That is one teaspoon according to a friend treating his cancer. It takes a very long time to work up to that. I don't know anyone who has done that yet.

If you are sick with cancer it is good as it makes you sleep. Again, good luck and I am very interested. Kill that cancer.

The dosage for RSO is found here:http://phoenixtears.ca/ He has you start out with a piece of oil (think almost tar consistency) the size of 1/2 a piece of short grain rice.

That knocked out mr rb and me and our friends for a week. So we quit. Anyway, for cancer the protocol is the 1/2 size rice three times a day..for a week and then increase. I want you to watch his presentation. I think Rick Simpson wants you to get up to a gram a day to treat cancer. That is one teaspoon according to a friend treating his cancer. It takes a very long time to work up to that. I don't know anyone who has done that yet.

If you are sick with cancer it is good as it makes you sleep. Again, good luck and I am very interested. Kill that cancer.

I'll check that out Rosebud. I called cbd-canada and asked what they extract with and also asked if they could give me a discount code.

They extract with either everclear or isopropol alcohol. She gave me a 50% off discount code. I'm gonna do it. So is my brother.

here is another site, you never know....
bluebird-botanicals.com

Yea bong, check umbras link before you pull the trigger, may be better or cheaper, or both...but well worth the look IMHO

Yea bong, check umbras link before you pull the trigger, may be better or cheaper, or both...but well worth the look IMHO

I checked it out Kravenhead. Lots of cbd and very little thc. I pulled the trigger and bought some from cbd canada. I'll report back with the transaction outcome.

I hope this works out well for you!

Be careful! There are scammers out their that would make their oil with industrial hemp.

Well, my brothers Simpson oil arrived from CBD-Canada today. He started dosing today. It looks like the real deal. Looks like very dark greenish brown oil. Comes packaged in a (sandwich bag type plastic but thicker) sealed on all sides. Kinda like a vacuum pack.

Mine should arrive shortly. I ordered the strength for cancer, I'm giving it to my brother. I hope all goes well from this point forward.

I want to thank everyone for your help. Thank you.

I talked with my brother and he said it is the real deal. He is stoned. :stoned:

Latest posts

Back