i need info PLEASE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wikked

always lookin 4 help
Reaction score
ive been growing now for a couple of weeks. i have a deasent setup with plenty of light and nutes. ph is great and so is humidity. i was hopin though i could compare my plants to pic sum of you mite have. im in my 3rd week of veg. my plants are not stretchy an vibrent. i have 5000 lumens pouring down on them and a 4-10-3 nute system. humidity is at 50. ive use miricul grow potting soil mixed with some old home depot brand. i have pleant of ventalation and reflection of light. but my plants dont seem to compare with others posted. please if you can suggest what i should do.

also my tmp is always 75.3 im on a 16 on 8 off cycle

:postpicsworthless:

Carn't compare if we carn't see :aok:

There maybee nothing wrong, there may be a million things warong.
Love to help but need pics, ppm ratings or ml/L ratio, PH of feed, PH of run off, how close are lights? Temps, Humidity? Pics pics pics info info info.
Here and waiting ;)

alright my temp is 75.3 ph6.0 humidity is 53 and to pcduck learn to read im in the indoor growing section. my lights are about 3 to 4 inches from the plants

and to pcduck learn to read im in the indoor growing section.Brother I may speek for alot of people,maby just myself.
Mr.Pduck to you is a predominate member of the community(hes probably laughin his *** off @ u ) as his grows are 100,hes the man.Your trippin disrespecting(if you came round here acting like that,smash)then askin 4 help!U got nerve brother.I'm USUALLY cool but will take a hit ,in this case.
GET A BOOK.START W/ BASIC GARDENING AND GOOD LUCK!
No kinda common sence

wow i didnt know so many ppl want pcducks ****. i meant no disrespect i was just making myself clear. im in the indoor growing section. pcduck im not dissin you but check again. anyways no one in here sais anything worth listening too. i WAS lookin for help. but as far as im conserned you can all kiss my ***!!!!

wikked Originally you were in the outdoor section, a mod must have moved it. Since more than one member saw it in the outdoor section. But your next few posts after that was totally uncalled for. You may want to read up on the site rules.

Hey wikked any other post you want to delete/remove?

The mods can see the deleted posts.fyi

DirtySouth said:
and to pcduck learn to read im in the indoor growing section.Brother I may speek for alot of people,maby just myself.
Mr.Pduck to you is a predominate member of the community(hes probably laughin his *** off @ u ) as his grows are 100,hes the man.Your trippin disrespecting(if you came round here acting like that,smash)then askin 4 help!U got nerve brother.I'm USUALLY cool but will take a hit ,in this case.
GET A BOOK.START W/ BASIC GARDENING AND GOOD LUCK!
No kinda common sence
wow i didnt know so many ppl want pcducks ****. i meant no disrespect i was just making myself clear. im in the indoor growing section. pcduck im not dissin you but check again. anyways no one in here sais anything worth listening too. i WAS lookin for help. but as far as im conserned you can all kiss my ***!!!!

I moved it to the indoor section ...:hubba:

uh... dirtyOLsouth here, not to be confused with 'dirtysouth' ....

Guys, guys, it's all a simple misunderstanding....

Somewhere around 3500 lumens per square foot is on the low side of the lumens required although not optimal. Keep fluorescent lights as close as you can get them to your plants as long as they don't touch the lamps.

I think you might me over fertilizing your plants. You don't need to use any added nutrients yet because your MG soil already has all your plants will need for probably the first 4-6 weeks.

There are also some very useful grow guides in this forum that will help fill in your knowledge too. Good Luck!

Peace!;)

Wow...Welcome to MP...14 posts in and you already hve made lots of friends...must be your charming personality...

Latest posts

Back