I Need Seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capone

MR.CApone
Reaction score
HEY ALL,

SOME OF YOU MAY ALREADY KNOW WHO I AM. AND FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DO NOT, IM CAPONE:cool:.

I LIKE NORTHERNLIGHTS BUT I WANNA TRY SOME PURPLE SRTAIN. ANY ONE KNOW OF ANY FAST AND RELIABLE SITES TO ORDER FROM> ?
aLSO ANY NEW FAST GROWING STRAIN OUT?

I recommend trying the search button or the stickys. click the top button that says search on the sites toolbar, then clicking "advanced search" then search the term "seedbanks" or "good seedbanks" etc....

most all can be had by "searching".

If you ask without effort most will not respond and further inhibition.

Capone turn ur CAPS off !! Capital letters all the time is considered YELLING!!!
Helping hand here..

hey cappone - i ordered from nirvana seeds on here. ordered on friday mornin got my seeds wed mornin. pretty good delivery system. as for the seds i´ll let you know soon. just checked my 2 bigbud seeds and both have popped - i´m goin to plant them now........

:ignore: wow now that i can understand what you said :D i used seedsboutique when i ordered some beans got them in less than a week and they grew great (link in sig, key word satori) and for fast grrowing id have to say that Mandalas Satori proved to be a great new hybrid :hubba: but htats me im biased :rofl:

Hey Guys,
Been lurking/learning for some time now, finally registered.
I hope to check out much of the forum, to prevent re-asking questions and getting annoying...

Latest posts

Back