I need to save these

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
most reads ive found are pointing to bugs. have you noticed any? do you have a microscope to check thoroughly?

The Hemp Goddess said:
What is a "floating roots watertable"? Are your roots exposed to the light all the time? A pH of 6.4 is too high for hydro.
Not sure what to call it. 2'x6'x10" covered top has holes for baskets. Root sit in water 24/7, Why it works is due to mass air being pumped up undreneath each plant.Works frgn great but sensitive. Ph fluxuates(drops) and you gotta watch it. Makes everything BIG. Stocks could be sold to a lumber mill. Buds are like fists. H2o2 required regularly. nutrients at half the normal. light needs to be blocked from the water as best as possible. I switched to cocoa because it's safer and almost as good.

CoolAsAFan said:
most reads ive found are pointing to bugs. have you noticed any? do you have a microscope to check thoroughly?
Negative visible bugs, it's light related. They can't take light. I'm starting to utilize more mobile nutrients like mg and even N even though I'm well into bud.

boney2k said:
Beensoup,

I'm in exactly the same position. It came on during the dark period and just spread like wildfire through the biggest leaves first. Sometimes it looked like MG deficiency and on other leaves it spotted first instead of starting at the tip.

I saw in one of UKGirls journals that something similar started and epson salts sorted it as far as i could read. They didn't work for me. The only thing I can think of as I flushed aswell is that it could be a root problem? Haven't the foggiest otherwise!#

It happened on one plant that has about 2 weeks to go :/ the other has started to now a week later but that one isn't half way through flower yet :/

I hope I can get something out of the them :(
I have no answer but toxins as a possibility. Paint thinner or stains and lacquer. I'll know more next run. I did get them to last longer with aggressive nutrients. not too much though. i had symptoms that resembles mg deficiency, exactly. extra mg fixed them until they got big. Dead way too early. Last crop would have been drying by now. This one is dying slower. , Over a week with clean air. You don't want to see a pic.

Follow up.
Air Toxicity is real. My crops are back to normal after a year of stress and torture. Do not let your plants breath toxins. If it doesn't kill them it will compromise the quality. Air toxicity resembles Mg deficiency. Mg is used by the plant to help get rid of toxins. If you have Mg deficiency signs and you believe you could have had your plants exposed to air toxins(in my case it was painting supplies) you can try to increase the dose of Mg. It will help but it may be two late. It took my plants over two weeks to show improvement but it was too late. I had a 30% harvest.
Thanks to all who helped me with this even though no one guessed it, and I hope this will help someone in kind. Feels good to be back.

Latest posts

Back