I need to SHOUT it out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a line you type in (top left in the shoutbox) then click the "shout button" (right of the line you type in)

Y'know, I don't have that line on my screen in the shout box.

Another thing of interest, when everyone was whining about the ads on the site a few weeks ago, I never saw any ads here at all.

I wonder if my software disables certain things............

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Hey PB you need to quit smoking so damn early. :rofl:

Alright TBG - that was good. Reminds me I have a big fat bowl to pack.

Hey PB it could very well be your settings. What are you seeing as far as the chat box at the top?

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Hey PB it could very well be your settings. What are you seeing as far as the chat box at the top?

I see what you wrote "Hey PB, do you see this?", but I don't have a "type box" to type in. If you know what I mean.

Damn that's strange. I wonder if it's doing it to other members as well.

Here's what my screen looks like............

100_0977.jpg

well mine looks nothin like that i wonder why ?

This is what I, and most other probably see... What browser are you using?

screenshot_04.jpg

Pot Belly said:
Here's what my screen looks like............
this is the screen you see after clicking on the shoutbox-try to go again to the initial index growing mar forum

I just tried it..it seems now...unlike yesterday..you can, or I can ONLY access the shout box from the main page. He probably did that to save bandwidth because the WHOLE site was running so SLOW :)

Peace, Love and Tie Dye,
Cam

I figured it out. The little drop down arrows to the upper right open the dialogue box. I was double clicking on the "shoutbox" icon and it was giving me the stats..........

Can you ONLY access it from the Main Page now though? Or any page, because I can only seem to find it on the main page.....

Yes, it's only on the main page now... Trying to see if that doesn't slow the server like yesterday.

Reactions: Cam
MarP set yesterday access only from the main page-it was slowing down the whole site

Reactions: Cam
DLtoker said:
Yes, it's only on the main page now... Trying to see if that doesn't slow the server like yesterday.
jash said:
MarP set yesterday access only from the main page-it was slowing down the whole site

Yeah, the site is running MUCH faster than yesterday :clap:. Thank You BOTH for the info.

Peace, Love and Tie Dye,
Cam

its running much faster than yesterday but not as before shoutbox!

Latest posts

Back