I think "spider mites" aahhhh?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunkin2

Reaction score
i recently posted a thread about one of two plants not budding yet.... but my biggest concern are these tiny black spots that move. only seen with mag glass. i believe them to be spider mites. last year (grow) i had a few near the end of my grow but nothing to be concerned with. this time they are much more aggressive. please help with the easiest, safest, best way to slow them down and/or rid them. my grow is in a box and tied down everywhere as my plants (strain) is different then last years and so much bigger. i can't remove them from the box.
again, thanks for all the help...

Try Neem Oil

Neem Oil is a broad spectrum pesticide, nematicide, fungicide and miticide. Its cost
effective application make it the organic pesticide of choice.

here you go, It has been suggested that spraying plants with a 1:1 mixture of alcohol and water will kill spider mites on contact. If all else fails, miticides are, of course, one of the most effective forms of spider mite treatments and the fastest way to get rid of spider mites—usually. hope this helps

ayy, thanks a bunch man. where can i get "neem oil". i actually never heard of it.
again, thanks.

"neem oil" is pretty nasty stuff "IMO". Leaves a nasty residue and flavor.
If you'll type "spider mites" into the search engine here, you will recieve hundreds of replies with good solid recommendations.

bunkin2 said:
i believe them to be spider mites. last year (grow) i had a few near the end of my grow but nothing to be concerned with.

Spider mites are always cause for concern.

There very hard to get rid of you really got to make sure everything is clean and then make sure the eggs are dead. bug bombs work but you cant be growing.

Its almost impossible to get rid of them all while still growing.

Latest posts

Back