I think there ready

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am sorry if this has been mentioned, but how long have they been flowering? Do you now what strain it is?

Been flowering 8 weeks and strain is "SHIVA"

Thanks Alaska!!!!!!

That really works then?

So i give them very little water and keep it dark for the next 3-4 days correct?? i read them posts and t seems like valuble info!!!
Can i check on them or does it have to stay absolute dark??

Thanks for lookig out bro!!!

RAD said:
That really works then?

So i give them very little water and keep it dark for the next 3-4 days correct?? i read them posts and t seems like valuble info!!!
Can i check on them or does it have to stay absolute dark??

Thanks for lookig out bro!!!

72 hours dark from when you turn the lights off! Then CHOP! You can check on them with a green light or a dim flashlight once in awhile if you want. IF YOU CAN LOWER THE TEMPS IN THE ROOM DO SO ALSO. They pack on resin weight when I do this plus it will allow some of your trichs to turn amber for a more couchlock high. PLUS they lose LESS weight when dried. You are right at the stage to do the 72 hour dark. Highly recommend this method.

Im gonna do it bro and ill let you know what happens!!!

I think im gonna give em one last flush because they have only been flushing for like 4 days!! i might give em one last watering then do the dark period!!

Thanks Bud!!!

RAD said:
Im gonna do it bro and ill let you know what happens!!!

I think im gonna give em one last flush because they have only been flushing for like 4 days!! i might give em one last watering then do the dark period!!

Thanks Bud!!!

Don't give them the FULL amount of water you usually do. It's important that they only get 1/3 the amount of water as usual. You want them to stress in the 72 hour dark and pump out resin, not deal with a bunch of water that you'll lose during drying. Flushing is over rated anyway.

K bud im gonna start tommorow!!!!:D

I just fed them 1/3 water now and the light goes of in 8 hours and then it stays off!!...Is that right??

RAD

:smoke1: Just to see the way this site and group of people treat and help each other out is F-n great:D ! Can't wait till mine grows a little more.You can get more helpful tips here than anywhere else! Just topped my second set of leaves. I'm excited! Richy.B

Latest posts

Back