I Think WW Seeds From Chronic Are Bad

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be extremely grateful if you would try that ... I understand if you can't ...

GrowRebel said:
I would be extremely grateful if you would try that ... I understand if you can't ...

Ok glad to say its all sorted and another pack of WW has been arranged,I'll send you a PM once I've finished work.

:ciao:That's fantastic!:banana::yay:Thank you so much! I will look for your PM.:aok::2940th_rasta:

karmacat said:
Ok glad to say its all sorted and another pack of WW has been arranged,I'll send you a PM once I've finished work.

That's cool Grow Rebel will be getting replacements, but what about the rest of us?

All my White Widows died : ( I still have the other 4 seeds to try, hopefully there will be at least one healthy female out of them. On the bright side, I have a nice healthy Haze girl that is two weeks into flower : )

yeah,i wish somebody would get me my seeds.i sent 70.00 for the WW and have never heard a word.been over a month now.just got screwed i guess.i will order from somewhere else i guess. i placed several orders from different places and got them all except from doc chronic.thanks for letting me vent

Pothead 420,

I think you are wrong for disclosing the stealth shipping method... There are people here watching that we dont need knowing the stealth methods and that is why you get your beans.

Ive gotten both of my seed orders from the DOC with no issues. He will ship them sealed with the breeder packs or is nice enough to repack them stealthy...

MODS,
Please EDIT out this post the stealth shipping methods that were disclosed.....in order to keep it stealth...PLEASE!

Latest posts

Back