I thought this was a female?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know things happen for a reason but i wish i could understand it.
ANOTHER male low ryder.
So, lets count;
10 poison dwarf all males
1 quicksilver didnt germinate
6 out of 10 low ryders are male SO FAR !
3 out of 5 hindu kush seed were mushy and didnt germinate.
only 6 of 26 are still alive and i cant tell yet what they are.

This truely does suck.

wow thats sum strong numbers on the male side.
are any your environment conditions severely off key maybe? im just wonderin if maybe somethin in particular may be stressin em male for the most part. :confused2:
i would say i would nt order seeds from where ya got those ever aagain to be on safe side....?

yeah cant some altered light during 12 12 cause some hermie/male production idk i think i heard that somewhere

Sorry to hear bout all the males. I got more than normal this year too, along with more hermies, even one going from male to female!
So, from all your seeds, NOT ONE female?

tcbud said:
Sorry to hear bout all the males. I got more than normal this year too, along with more hermies, even one going from male to female!
So, from all your seeds, NOT ONE female?

All i have left is 4 low ryders in the flower tent now.
2 hindu kush not sexed yet
1 blue hash feminized i got free with my order. it will be ready to flower within 2 weeks
1 california hash feminized i got free with my order and it need 3-4 weeks more til flowering.

THATS ALL !
And today i wasnt feeling well and was out of herb from my regular guy. Since he owes me 1oz. i got on him real hard and mean, i think im done with him as he got my point.
So, im out of weed and have little ready to go.
fudge

Hey Mr K,

Sorry bout the boy... How are your clones doing? You'll have a handle on your garden soon... hang in there!;)

Peace!:cool:

dirtyolsouth said:
Hey Mr K,

Sorry bout the boy... How are your clones doing? You'll have a handle on your garden soon... hang in there!;)

Peace!:cool:

It's nice to know others, even strangers take an interest, thank you.

My clones seem to be doing ok.

Pics soon........................

Latest posts

Back