I wanna go on a Colorado pot vacation.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grower13

Reaction score
Where should I go?
What do I need to know?
What do I need to look out for.
Anything you can advise..... suggest...... or recommend will be of help...... cause this will be a whole new experience for me.:icon_smile:

The first two things I'd recommend seeing are:
1. Rocky Mountain National Park - there are postcard lakes and views less than a mile in from your car. It's world class scenery, as good as the Alps or anything I've ever seen. If you are a real hiker, then there's plenty more that's more strenuous, but it will blow your mind regardless. It's only an hour or so from downtown Denver. Take Trail Ridge Road while you're there, too, the highest paved road in the country - it will also blow your mind. Plus, there are herds of elk everywhere - right in town, even.
2. Take in a concert at Red Rocks Amphitheater. An amazing venue, to be sure. A Denver must-see.

I wanna' go too, let's make it a rule breakin' marijuana meet up...:D

Colorado Springs! The Garden Of The Gods, Pikes Peak- have a donut while up there. The zoo, cool giraffes...I'll add more as I think of it...but donuts for sure.

cubby said:
I wanna' go too, let's make it a rule breakin' marijuana meet up...:D

Neutral site....... no christmas lights.:hubba:

SmokinMom said:
Colorado Springs! The Garden Of The Gods, Pikes Peak- have a donut while up there. The zoo, cool giraffes...I'll add more as I think of it...but donuts for sure.

Where's the refer...... giraffes ain't on the list...... I want Rocky Mountain High and I ain't talking altitude........ donuts for munchies sounds great.:eek:

Reefer?

That's the easy part - you can't throw a rock without hitting a dispensary.

Here's a list: hMPp://www.westword.com/directory/marijuana-dispensaries/

Unfortunately, I moved before it became legal, so I have no firsthand dealings with any on the list.

If you want to come buy weed legally you better wait until next feburary, as of right now you still have to have a card to buy at dispensaries. You can look all you want and if you know someone with a card thats even better. And just like key2hwy said theres a dispensary on every corner, the one i would suggest to check out is La Contes clone bar theyre one of only a few that actually have plants, prices on thier bud is a little steep though

Grower13 said:
Neutral site....... no christmas lights.:hubba:

The Christmas lights aren't mobile.......but I may dress as an elf...:D

(bet I'd get a medical card,... without applying...:eek:)

Latest posts

Back