I wanna join the 1g per watt club!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrNorCal

Reaction score
Ok, I know I'm asking a lot, but I need a high yielding, potent strain that flowers in 60 days or less. I wanna join the 1 gram per watt club, lol. So far my choice is AK47 by Nirvana. But if anybody has achieved 1g per watt with something else, please list with about what your yield was please. Thanks for any help and advice.

I think we all wld like to join this club...

Made my own cross - NYCD and Green Spiret. (Called KD) The herb was solid but not my best. I yeilding my best ever production per plant and per cycle with this strain.

Within a multi light grow I avg 1.43 gpw. 100% organic.

I flowered 4 mothers out and hit around .76 under a 1000 watt. also organic.

It was long before I joined the world of public forums - I used to believe photos were simply proof of illegal activity.

Just for the record however. Throughout the years, my avg is well below 1 gpw

If it were so easy to get into this club everyone growing would be using multiple 1000's....

I know it wont be easy, I just wanna start out with genetics that will put me down the right path. Oh and I must correct myself, I was leaning towards AK47 by Serious Seeds, not Nirvana. Nirvana has the AK48 if I'm not mistaken.

Not easy ? I say dang near impossible but then again i was told i couldn't do what i'm doing now so....Go fer it! Don't be surprised if you don't get your goal but if your real serious and wanna make a go of it....maybe look into Kiwi seeds 2 pounder. A plan't capable of a pound or better indoors and 2 or more outdoors. Might be the genetics your looking fer. Good luck and keep us posted.

I have done the AK 47 and gotten around.75 per watt, it is a good yeilding plant. I'm doing a ak47/cinderella 99 hybrid right now, and I will be happy if I get that .75 per watt again....good luck to you!

Alot of it depends on how long you let it veg, the ones I'm running right now vegged for a little over 8 weeks, and they are in 5gl containers, the bigger the root mass the bigger the yeild. There are alot of variables that go into getting bigger yeilds.

Yeah i will be bumping my pot size up next grow...

Yeah i want in. I had the AK47 from Nirvana. pics below. I had height issues, so could only veg to 3ft. Did well for only 3ft. Changing over to dwc under same multiple 1k's. Veg for 8 weeks. I think with a longer veg time and no height restrictions, it is def doable. Gl bro

is this one gram per watt being measured wet or dry?

DynaGlideGuy said:
Who wouldnt want in? But I for one am not sacraficing quality

Best Wishes
"P"

Yeah isn't it funny that all of the most potent strains are not the big yeilders...whats up with that, I guess the pot gods don't want to give us too much of a good thing.

Letting your plants grow slightly larger in Veg is the simplest solution to this matter without increasing number of plants or anything really. You can also supercrop, top, FIMM, lollypop to get more yield out of one plant.

legalize_freedom said:
Yeah isn't it funny that all of the most potent strains are not the big yeilders...whats up with that, I guess the pot gods don't want to give us too much of a good thing.

In the words of someone,"It has been ever thus" :D :D

DD

What about G13's White Widow? She was my most potent last year outdoors and the yield was good at 650, for one girl in a wine barrel cut in half. Haven't tried her inside yet. My room is coming along nicely. Won't be long.

Latest posts

Back