I wanna smoke!! :(

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TaraRose

Reaction score
Ugh, I have a sinus infection and my freaking head is soooo conjested. I am just laying around the house, miserable, and I wanna smoke..but I can't. Its makes my nose so plugged I can't breath and gives me a killer headache! Does this happen to anyone else? I havent smoked in almost 3 days and all I can think about is getting stoooonnned :(

That's happened to me as well. Just get better and then fire it up. :)

Yup, actually not too long ago with you mom. I'd smoke seriously, just take 2 tylenol like 20 minutes prior to smoking, smoke some and relax. Just what i'd do though ;)

~Burn One~
Dewayne

gotta have some cookies on hand for these nasty situations

Oh Oh, go do that umm, cracker thing. There's a recipe in the marijuana consumption forum thingy. You take two saltine crackers, spread some peanut butter on it, take 0.15 grams, grind it up a bit, and sprinkle it on the peanut butter, then i believe you put it in the oven for 10 mins on 350 heat. Not sure on the heat and what not though, So you'd have to look but yeah. The recipe makes 4 crackers and says use .6 of a gram, but i'm sure you wont need many of these, but they'll stone you definately in about 20-30 mins.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

haha! Have fun eating!!! :) You'll be couch locked though, don't eat more than one LOL!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

well my ways of smokin when sick
is take some nyqui and then in like
30 minutes smoke a ton of weed
and then past out in a few hours and
have like a 12 hour nap and u wont feel
the gay feelings you do when ur sick:D
that usually works for me no matter
how sick i am

Well that actually worked pretty good! Which was good cuz Cops was on last night and I always have to be blazed when I watch Cops! :p

I did try taking nyquil before I smoked the first day and it totally didn't help..man I was feenin, thanks guys!! ;)

what?? nyquil always relaxes me and
stuff so i guess its just me that it
really works for:D i shoulda told ya
to bake weed like Dewayne said..

take care

peace.

ya i kno dude i saw a post about
that and read it im like wow i really
gots to try so propally soon me and my
friends will be testing this out:D

take care

peace.

Heh, it'll put you in a stone man. Without a doubt ahaha. It'll just hit you and i hope you have a nice area to chill out in cause it can be a strong stone pending on how potent the weed is. If you use dirt weed expect a light stone, if you use good weed, expect to be glued to a couch ahahaha! :)

~Burn One~
Dewayne

16 oz robitussin + a fat bomber = trippin balls for two days :D

ahhhh lol. Gross man. I used to do that, trip off dextramethoraphen (sp) that's an active ingredient in like, the cold and couch medicines. It's just so gross man. There are people taking what they call "tripple c's" too. It's a cold couch and congestion medicine i believe, and they take 8 of them, and have a 12 hour trip. It's just basically a pill of robatussin. It, ( i believe) has 30 mg's of dextramethoraphen in it. where robbaustin has i think 15 mg's per recommended dose, so it takes more of nasty swalloing to get the trip. So i guess that's why they use "tripple c's" merely because it's quick, better, and doesn't taste bad cause it's pill.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

has any one ever tried to mix Promethazine with Codeine with sprite???

Nah man, never. Haven't even heard of it. I would recommend it though man. I stick to weed now because it's better anyways. If ya wanna trip go get some shroomies :) Your best bet is to just smoke a jay lol.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Latest posts

Back