i want seeds!! help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dragit408

minitruckin member
Reaction score
ok im ordering 5 LRx2 seed from the doc, i live in the us so i only wana order seeds one time and be done with it. im gona grow 4 plants at once. hoping 4 maybe 1 male 3 females....if im lucky. my question is with lowryder plants will they make more autoflower seeds if everything goes right? can anyone give me some advice on how to get more seeds out of the first 5
Thanks

you can get all females, or all males in that case you can produce hermies (not perfered) but they come with seeds galore, all you would have to do is basically stress the plant out

I think you still need a male and female to produce seeds..hermie seeds are not good genetics..not sure I realy understand the ? sorry

KAMSAI said:
you can get all females, or all males in that case you can produce hermies (not perfered) but they come with seeds galore, all you would have to do is basically stress the plant out
"Hermies" are NEVER good candidates for breeding or Xing... it only serves to further ingrain the hermie genetics into the strain.
IMO, brown dirt weed seeds, are a better candidate than a "known" or "forced" hermie, at least bagseeds are a 'crapshoot'. With selectively "Bred" hermies, you've little doubt. ;)

Hick said:
"Hermies" are NEVER good candidates for breeding or Xing... it only serves to further ingrain the hermie genetics into the strain.
IMO, brown dirt weed seeds, are a better candidate than a "known" or "forced" hermie, at least bagseeds are a 'crapshoot'. With selectively "Bred" hermies, you've little doubt. ;)
i would have to agree, turn shwag into a great bag, put some people dont care for hermies or not they see seed and they see weed, thats how it is

Latest posts

Back