I wanted to see if anyone has ever grown like I do.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

aeroman

I moved recently, so I can't take any pics to show every one my system, but I think I can explain it pretty clearly.
This how I did it. I always called it aeroponics. You tell me? I took an old fiberglass bath tug and cut a bigger hole where the drain was. I put my reservoir under that. I took some cpvc pipe and attached it to my pump. The pump was in the reservoir. I ran the pipe up into the tub and drill little tiny hole in the pipe next to the plants. I took a 1/2 inch thick piece of styrofoam sheet and placed it on top of the tub like a lid and used a hole saw to cut holes for the plants.
The spray from the holes in the pipe would splash off a strip of a plastic that was hanging suspended inside the tub. the splashing would mist the roots and the plants would grow. I usually got between 3 and 5 oz pe plant. per month. I would have 20 plants but only ten would come off each month. I was running 2000 watts hps.
I had two tubs going. I'm setting up a new room. Starting to veg seed moms in dirt. I'm thinking about trying DWC because I read so many like it on here. The area I flowered in was about 7x8.
I know this was a long post, but let me know what ya'll think of my system, yeild ect.. You won't hurt my feeling. :confused2:

Sounds nice although:postpicsworthless:
j/k eh i hope it all grows well for you and that does sound like a sweet set-up.
keep us posted and first chance you get i got to see a pic...I love pics.
keep er green:D

i dont know how you will compare this but what got me into DWC was an article in high times
the grower had a 4x4ft area with 1 1000 watt
he did 4 diff setup to experiment
1st tub was 1 plant vegged for 5 weeks
another tub with 3 plants vegged for 2 weeks
each tub produced roughly 9oz
he had a 3rd tub with 3 plants vegged for one week produced jus under 5oz
the three tubs were 18 gallons
and a forth plant vegged for just over 3 weeks and put into a 5 gallon pail producing 3.5 oz
hope this help you in your quest for your perfect system

Yeah. I always believed the root zone was mass important in these systems. I might build both an aeroponics and a dwc and run 4 or 5 crops to see which produces the best

aeroman said:
I moved recently, so I can't take any pics to show every one my system, but I think I can explain it pretty clearly.
This how I did it. I always called it aeroponics. You tell me? I took an old fiberglass bath tug and cut a bigger hole where the drain was. I put my reservoir under that. I took some cpvc pipe and attached it to my pump. The pump was in the reservoir. I ran the pipe up into the tub and drill little tiny hole in the pipe next to the plants. I took a 1/2 inch thick piece of styrofoam sheet and placed it on top of the tub like a lid and used a hole saw to cut holes for the plants.
The spray from the holes in the pipe would splash off a strip of a plastic that was hanging suspended inside the tub. the splashing would mist the roots and the plants would grow. I usually got between 3 and 5 oz pe plant. per month. I would have 20 plants but only ten would come off each month. I was running 2000 watts hps.
I had two tubs going. I'm setting up a new room. Starting to veg seed moms in dirt. I'm thinking about trying DWC because I read so many like it on here. The area I flowered in was about 7x8.
I know this was a long post, but let me know what ya'll think of my system, yeild ect.. You won't hurt my feeling. :confused2:

I'm not sure I followed this correctly...

You have 20 plants in a fiberglass bathtub (approx 12.5 sq ft), you harvest 1/2 of them every month and you are getting 3-5 ozs from each one of these plants?

The Hemp Goddess said:
I'm not sure I followed this correctly...

You have 20 plants in a fiberglass bathtub (approx 12.5 sq ft), you harvest 1/2 of them every month and you are getting 3-5 ozs from each one of these plants?

I think he said he had 2 tubs..... harvested one each month.... I might have read it wrong

casual grower had it right two bath tubs. I know it sounds funny, but I got them free off of Craigslist and figured what the hell. In my new system I'm going to use 7 gallon buckets and run the cpvc through the buckets. I'll seal every thing with rubber grommets and silicone. I'll post some pics when I'm ready to clone and veg. I have a home made CO2 generator that work good I'm going to post pics of also. I have seen any ideas for one on here yet.

you are telling me... you got an average of 4 oz...A QP of DRIED pot per plant every 60 days...2.5LBS EVERY MONTH... uh hu... well... I can see why you don't have any pictures... you must have given them all to high times and now they hold the copyright to them, so you wouldn't be able to post them... without their written approval, that is....:ignore: :rolleyes: :cool:

You make it sound like it's something special. If you're not averaging 3 to 5 per and you have experience, give up because you suck!

By the way,,how long did these plants Flower, and were they the same strain? The amount seems pretty high for two weeks vegg unless they were flowered for ten,,na,,still seems high.Nine Ounces off of three plants that vegged only 2 weeks?.;)

you can SHOW me (start a journal and run it for 3 months)pulling off 3 -5 oz per plant off plant -with 20 plants and 2 - 1000W lights every 88 days, you should end up with 5lbs of dried pot appox, eh?

ok, buddy... why don't u strut yer stuff, 'n shut me up?

Did you read my first post! 1st i don't know what kind of math they teach in Canaduh, but 20 plants times 4oz per = 5LB 10 plants every month. 2 1/2lb per month. Now step away from the pipe and stop being an ... fill in the blank. The only thing I'm showing you is a BA from the Evergreen State. That's right. This where we know how to grow indoor. Unlike where you're from. BC big bud taste like crude looks like crude and the only high it gives you is a dizzy feeling from bad Canaduh water.

i would like to get to 3-5 oz plants..but heres a 2 1/2 Dried..No tub needed..and just thaught I would throw a pic up..so no one thinks this thread is worthless..:rofl: :bolt::bong:

There are 16 oz in a pound 4 oz per plant 4 plants per pound 10 plants = 2 1/2 pounds. Or 20 plant times 4 oz equal 80 oz divided by 16 equals 5 pounds there are 16 ounces in a pound. I've met you before. You work at McDonald's. The problem you're having tonight is there isn't a button with a picture you can push

Latest posts

Back