I wanted to see if anyone has ever grown like I do.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4u2sm0ke said:
i would like to get to 3-5 oz plants..but heres a 2 1/2 Dried..No tub needed..and just thaught I would throw a pic up..so no one thinks this thread is worthless..:rofl: :bolt::bong:

was just about to post that 4u :rofl:

then u pop up with a magnificent bud ;)

aeroman said:
There are 16 oz in a pound 4 oz per plant 4 plants per pound 10 plants = 2 1/2 pounds. Or 20 plant times 4 oz equal 80 oz divided by 16 equals 5 pounds there are 16 ounces in a pound. I've met you before. You work at McDonald's. The problem you're having tonight is there isn't a button with a picture you can push

who works at macdonalds ?

:postpicsworthless:

None of this matters,, its just talk without the pics. Judging by your grows, Im not worth a ****,,,, and I have pics to prove it.:D

gotchya man... I realize I E D I T up... so I corrected myself... but I still call yer yields b s based on your system and DIY methods of obtaining these consistantly high yields. I'm calling yer bluff... put up or shut up....:cool:

CowboyBudsky said:
By the way,,how long did these plants Flower, and were they the same strain? The amount seems pretty high for two weeks vegg unless they were flowered for ten,,na,,still seems high.Nine Ounces off of three plants that vegged only 2 weeks?.;)

I believe that you were asking me about the article from high times

they were clones about 12 inch high a g-13 strain and he was said to have years of experience with this stain
if you want more info just ask and ill whip out the article and quote it for you

ShecallshimThor said:
I believe that you were asking me about the article from high times

they were clones about 12 inch high a g-13 strain and he was said to have years of experience with this stain
if you want more info just ask and ill whip out the article and quote it for you

Yep..I was about to ask if ya could point me to that article. Thanks:rolleyes:

if you read the original post, I said I moved I didn't take my old system with me. here are my new future mothers. At least one will be. they are 3 1/2 weeks old. That's 24 days for those that are math challenge. The pic is washed out from my light.
The weed on other members post looked good. I'm new on this site I never took pics of anything. Or talked about anything. In fact after this thread I doubt I will again. One of the reason you didn't get more weight is you were missing about 6 branches. I top mine in veg. and you're right growing a plant and only getting 2 1/2 ounces does suck

Picture 051.jpg

aeroman said:
There are 16 oz in a pound 4 oz per plant 4 plants per pound 10 plants = 2 1/2 pounds. Or 20 plant times 4 oz equal 80 oz divided by 16 equals 5 pounds there are 16 ounces in a pound. I've met you before. You work at McDonald's. The problem you're having tonight is there isn't a button with a picture you can push

:clap: Ill take a birgr flis and a cook

I'm done with this thread and you're an idiot to say diy systems aren't consistent

CowboyBudsky said:
Hey,,what about my article? :D

Sorry dont think your getting it Cowboy...Seems some dont like their bull.... to be called..he/she isnt the first and wont be the last..We are all looking to better our grows just some of us want photo doccumentation..me for instance like to read books..and no where in a book that i have read says get some bath tubs off Craigslist and you will grow 6 oz plants..im all for learning and fallowing along with any idea that would yield me 6 oz plants in a 14 week time..im tryn..believe me...but have seen these threads in the year i been here. sorry again my friend..Ill look threw my HT and see what i can find..:bolt::bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
Sorry dont think your getting it Cowboy...Seems some dont like their bull.... to be called..he/she isnt the first and wont be the last..We are all looking to better our grows just some of us want photo doccumentation..me for instance like to read books..and no where in a book that i have read says get some bath tubs off Craigslist and you will grow 6 oz plants..im all for learning and fallowing along with any idea that would yield me 6 oz plants in a 14 week time..im tryn..believe me...but have seen these threads in the year i been here. sorry again my friend..Ill look threw my HT and see what i can find..:bolt::bong:

Yeah I know,,I was messen wit him.:hubba:

heres a pic of the mag
its one of the special editions
Page 78 story by David Strange
you might be able to find it on the high times website but i dunno

grow mag.JPG

dwc art.JPG

whats the deal here.. i miss all the fun. damn TCVG your going for most verbal poster again aren't you. you can't win twice bro you know that.. im just wondering why areoman doesn't have any rep or anything? whats that about? did you run him off guys? sounded like a bunch of bull poo anyway.

aeroman said:
I'm done with this thread and you're an idiot to say diy systems aren't consistent

actually... I never said, nor believe, anything of the sort... ALL my stuff is DIY... the ONLY thing that is "commercial" quality, is the newest 400W light I just bought... EVERYthing else is pieced together, home-made equipment :D ... why buy it when I can make it?:cool:

you know whats funny you totaly flamed a poster for no reason either way when He said tub I really think he ment hydro tubs but iono

Latest posts

Back