I wanted to see if anyone has ever grown like I do.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no he gaught some Bath tubs from craigslist...we are not here to Flame anyone my friend..we call it as we see it.Sorry if that made you offended..Happy New year:bolt::bong:

dudes and gals.... man yo aeroman...

here what I have learn about aeroponic..you are suppose to delivery lot of oxygen though water in the mist.. what you got is homemade and you got from craiglist? for free (scoff) that beats my 2 cents threads!! but still worthless just because you said you moved.. and you didn't have that setup move with you?? something funny and fishy here.. oh well you ran? why are you hiding? just shed us some truth and pictures we are here to help.. (snicker) I love this site but everybody.. settle down.. wait for his post of pictures oh well he ran and moved (snicker) hey man aeroman you aren't alone though alright? just keep it REAL ok?

aeroman said:
The only thing I'm showing you is a BA from the Evergreen State. That's right. This where we know how to grow indoor.

Well my dimwitted friend, I have a Masters in indoor growing in Cali, where we pioneer indoor grows, and you have too many holes in your story for the majority of us to believe.

Now, with the size of an average "tub", there is simply no way to get the weight you are talking about.
And please, don't belittle us in sayin' if you don't get 3-5 zips per plant u are doing it wrong. That is just plain ignorant. There are many tried and true methods of acheiving overall weight.

Most of us set our Goals of "weight" by the amount of light we run, not by how many plants we have. Plus a few other factors, such as strain,method and grow room envirionment.

Now settle down aero and I would love to see you show us wrong.
I do believe that an aero system, if ran properly, could return huge results. I have seen this before. But a bathtub size area just won't do it man.

I run an aerojet 24 site system with 2 1000w digital lights, CO2, and a full line of advanced nutrients. My system is for real and you can see pics in my sig to prove it. I have made three runs in this unit, which is a true aeroponic unit. To date my largest yield is 3 lbs. 6 oz. @ 9 weeks with a proven large producer of Bubblegum. That would bring my per plant average to 2.25 oz. so saying that you are getting 6 oz. a plant is total rubbish. My room is 7x7 is almost completely engulfed by the time heavy flowering has set in. So I have no idea how you can be getting that weight unless you are counting the leaf, stem, and hydroton as well. I mean I quess if you I could see those results off maybe one or two plants vegged big and then flowered with extreme care only given to them. I mean don't get me wrong, I have grown a 12 oz. plant but I was able to let her spread all her branches and basically soak all by herself under one of the lights. And your DIY yourself aero is not an aeroponic system.

Latest posts

Back