i wish this was legal.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucky left

Feddi Fiend Don
Reaction score
listen. some of u may or may not agree to this since it is a forum and you dont know all the people on here. but i dont give a hoot. this hoot needs to be legal so people can meet each other, on forums as such, bring all kinda buds, and SMOKE. im sure half you guys on here is cool as Hick (and the other half are petty as police). i personally would love to meet half you guys that are close to where im located and have a wonderful bud party. but we can due to the laws on marijuana. all those laws do in my eyes make people not trust one another, and prevents us from enjoying a very very very good hobby

-Lucky Left

Edited by SmokinMom- You need to go back and read the rules regardling profanity. It won't be tolerated here.

lucky left said:
i personally would love to meet half you guys that are close to where im located and have a wonderful bud party.

it would be nice in an ideal world to all meet up and throw a big bud party but until then MP will have to do:D

^^^^its either me or the haze talkin.. but that kid needs a better diet LMFAO

Latest posts

Back