Ice Cream Fems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D.W.FAAMER

PARANOID GARDENER
Reaction score
Hey i ordered some paradise seeds ice cream feminized. does anybody have experience with them? will they all be 100% females?

i dont know alot about fem seeds but i know one thing

they will not be %100 females, there is always a chance of male from stress, male just because its not %100, hermies from one or both

well yeah i understood the me factor. that if i don't keep their conditions optimal they'll hermie.there's a thread in here about how to make feminized seeds. if they do it like that at paradise,the time consuming process of trying to hermie ladies keep ones that don't hermie,and so on. you've read it i'm sure. question is this: when this process is done correctly it should just about eliminate the male genes right? surely the male genes will remain recessive but i don't know.

i did a little research and they all should be females, I'm waiting on 10 white widow feminized from planetwax,Has anyone dealt with them? I've got good vibes from them,and i'm feeling really positive, i just got my medical ticket for me and the mrs. We're allowed 30 plants,

haven't dealt with any of them til now myself. i thought they should all be females.but i'm not sure if they breed the male genetics completely out,or just make it very recessive.

which seed company did u buy form bombbudpuffa?

Latest posts

Back